7

. The bathroom was filled with hot air.

Yu Nian, wearing a pink bunny headband, lay beside the bathtub, counting the floor tiles.

"Go back, don't go back, go back, don't go back..."

Suddenly, He Xingque knocked on the door outside: "Nian Nian."

Yu Nian got excited and straightened up: "What are you doing?"

He Xingque said: "Don't count. Tile, come out quickly, the water is getting cold."

Yu Nian subconsciously shrank into the bathtub and hid in the bubbles.

He simply suspected that He Xingque had clairvoyance and knew what he was doing through the door.

Yu Nian tried to hide it: "I didn't count the tiles."

He Xingque responded: "Yeah."

After a while, Yu Nian guessed that He Xingque should have left, so he turned back and looked at the diamond-shaped floor tiles on the ground.

Yu Nian held his head and pursed his lips: "I forgot where to count." There was

another knock on the door, and he knocked once as a reminder.

"I know." Yu Nian muttered in a low voice, "And what I'm counting are floor tiles, not ceramic tiles." "

Yeah." He Xingque said patiently, "Come out first, put on your pajamas and then count."

"I know." Yu Nian Holding the bathtub with both hands, he was about to get out when he suddenly thought of something and pulled back again, "Mr. He, are you leaving?" He

Xingque responded, "Not yet, what's wrong?"

"You go away first."

" Okay."

Yu Nian hid in the bubble and blew bubbles, waited for a while, and then climbed out.

He was afraid of being seen through the villain's clairvoyant eyes.

Yu Nian quickly dried off, put on his pajamas, and opened the bathroom door.

"I'm fine." Yu Nian looked at He Xingque and blinked, "Why are you the only one left? Where's the little Zaizai? Where's the old housekeeper?" "

Xiaohe also went to take a bath, and the housekeeper is helping him."

" Oh."

"I'll stay and help you."

"Oh..."

Yu Nian:! ! !

"I'm not a three-year-old kid, I don't need help."

"Well, you are a 'sixteen-year-old kid'."

Yu Nian sat cross-legged on the sofa, tilting his head.

He Xingque stood in front of him, helped him take off the hair tie from his head, and touched the gauze to make sure he didn't wet the wound.

He Xingque smoothed the hair on his forehead, picked up the hair dryer, and helped him dry his hair that was wet with moisture.

Yu Nian asked, "Can I wash my hair?"

He Xingque said, "It's too late today, I'll wash it for you tomorrow."

Yu Nian asked casually, "Is it inconvenient? How about you wait until I recover from my injury?"

"No." He Xingque said, "I have a barber shop lounge chair at home."

Yu Nian choked and whispered, "I haven't said I want to go back with you."