16

Chapter 16 The protagonist of the video is attacked!

Yu Nian pulled at his cheek flesh.

Are there any other surprises that he doesn't know about?

His name is -

angel investor·food connoisseur·studio director·joyful comedian·Yu Nian.

It can be regarded as a multi-vessel in a sense.

Yu Nian hugged He Xiaohe and asked casually: "How do I know how to do these things?"

He Xiaohe said: "After my father made the acting teacher angry, the teacher said that my father is very good-looking and very humorous, but he likes telling bad jokes too much. , I always make others laugh, so why not be a comedian."

Yu Nian nodded: "The teacher is quite reliable, and he can see my nature as a comedian at a glance." "

But dad doesn't want to do comedy. Once, Big Daddy I was on a business trip, and my dad was bored at home, so he came up with an idea to prank Big Daddy, and he even made a video." "

After putting it online, many people watched it, and daddy got a lot of fans."

"That's it."

He Xiaohe The little short finger points to the "source of all evil".

[Mr. He was on a business trip and renovated the tarmac, and pulled out a huge banner saying "Welcome to xtang city", making him think he was flying to the wrong place] [On one occasion, He Xingque went on a business trip, and Yu

Nian took advantage of him when he was not at home to fly to the wrong place. His private helipad was renovated into a brand new version.

He also pulled up a large banner reading "Welcome to Xtang City" to ensure that He Xingque could see it on the plane, making He Xingque think that the plane was flying to the wrong place to see his reaction.

For this prank, Yu Nian not only rebuilt the apron, but also spent a lot of money to bribe He Xingque's assistant team, asking them to cooperate in the acting, and secretly filmed He Xingque's reaction.

The ending is also very dramatic.

He Xingque was on the plane, his hand holding the coffee trembling slightly.

He repeatedly checked with his assistant whether the plane had flown to the wrong place and where Xtang City was.

After getting the answer that the assistant had colluded with Yu Nian in advance, He Xingque took out his mobile phone and prepared to call Yu Nian, wanting to tell him that he might get home late today because the plane took the wrong flight.

On the other side, Yu Nian was remotely controlling He Xingque's mobile phone and secretly changed his name to [xtang city publicity department], hoping to send a message [xtang city welcomes you] to He Xingque to increase the prank. authenticity.

He Xingque held the phone and watched as Yu Nian's number remark changed from [Yayye] to [xtang City Publicity Department].

? ? ?

Committing crimes crazily under Mr. He's nose.

In the end, He Xingque called Yu Nian: "Nian Nian?"

Yu Nian laughed crazily: "Huh? Mr. He? What's wrong?"

"The plane flew to the wrong place. I might get home late."

"Oh, then. Where did you fly to?"

"xtang city."

"Ah? xtang city?" Yu Nian pretended to be shocked, "where is that place?" "

I don't know, but I just searched."