31

Chapter 31: Hurry up and share the same bed! Are you not good enough?

After Yu Nian washed up and had breakfast at home, he and He Xingque went out to pick up cakes.

It's not hot yet in the morning. If it had been any later and I had taken the ice cream cake home from the food court, there would have been only melted sugar water left.

Yu Nian stood in front of the counter of the cake shop and reported the order number to the clerk in fluent English.

The clerk tried his best to keep up, then gestured "ok" to him, and then went into the back kitchen to pick up the cake.

Yu Nian waited carefully, but suddenly heard He Xingque next to him laughing lowly.

Yu Nian turned his head: "Why are you laughing?"

He Xingque pursed his lips and suppressed his smile: "I was wondering, how did you order a cake here every year?"

When ordering the cake, Yu Nian came alone. Yes, he wanted to give He Xingque a surprise.

Yu Nian confidently said, "My English is very good, okay? Just order like this."

Yu Nian picked up the flyer on the cake shop and started "pointing": "I said: 'This, this'. The clerk said: 'OK , ok.’ That’s it.”

He Xingque smiled and nodded slightly: “Well, Nian Nian’s English is very good.”

Yu Nian put his hands on his hips: “Of course, it’s much better than your exam of more than 500. "

Yes."

At this moment, the clerk came out of the back kitchen with a cake. Yu Nian took the cake, thanked him, and then pulled He Xingque away.

As soon as they walked out of the cake shop, the foreign man who had chatted with Yu Nian a few days ago happened to be passing by.

He seemed to have just come out of the bar on the next street. He looked drunk, and the smell of alcohol on his body was far away and very choking.

Yu Nian frowned and pulled He Xingque, preparing to stay away from him.

But then, when the foreign man saw Yu Nian, he seemed to remember him, raised his eyebrows, and whistled frivolously at him.

Before Yu Nian could react, a glass wine bottle hit the man on the back with a bang.

The man was still a little sluggish. He turned around slowly and shouted something, showing his fierce look.

He Xingque held Yu Nian's hand and protected him behind him. He slowly unbuttoned the cuffs of his suit and loosened his wrists.

He was like a tiger ready to attack, staring at the man firmly, his eyes cold and chilling.

The man was so frightened that he took half a step back, touched his back coquettishly, and left pretending to be drunk.

He Xingque turned around and saw Yu Nian's hand holding his sleeve tightly, still shaking a little.

It seemed that if he had dared to fight just now, Yu Nian would definitely hold him back.

He Xingque took the cake from his hand and called him back to his senses softly: "Nian Nian?" "

Ah?" Yu Nian came back to his senses, "It scared me to death. I thought..."

Between He Xingque and that person In just three seconds of the confrontation, Yu Nian had already imagined a hundred scenes of He Xingque lying dead on the street.

Scared him to death!

Yu Nian held He Xingque's hand and said, "Go home quickly."

"Okay."