10

Chapter 10 He Xingque roared in the rain at midnight!

Yu Nian rubbed his eyes and confirmed again and again that the number on the bankbook was five million.

He would really be scared to death by some CEO behaviors.

Yu Nian tremblingly held the five million bankbook and placed it respectfully on the bedside table.

--please sit down.

Yu Nian grabbed a piece of glasses cloth from the bedside and covered his passbook and black card.

——Please go to bed, good night.

Yu Nian turned off the bedside lamp and slowly slid into bed.

The villain is indeed the strongest king in the early stage of "Campus Love". He has a business empire, crushes the protagonist's attack and defense, and earns five million in one move.

For the rest of my life, I dreamed of some ancient novels.

——I’ll give you five million and leave my son.

He Xingque was not as rich as He Xingque in ancient novels. In the novel, he was given a one-time payment of 5 million, while He Xingque was given 5 million as pocket money every month.

Yu Nian clutched the quilt, unable to calm down for a long time.

He reached out and touched the gauze on his forehead.

It seemed to still have the coldness from the good night kiss He Xingque gave him just now, and Yu Nian felt cool to the touch.

Yu Nian suddenly recalled the feeling of He Xingque leaning down and covering him.

Cold, hard, and a little damp.

...

No, where did the moisture come from?

Yu Nian got up from the bed again and turned on the bedside lamp.

Beside the bed, where He Xingque had stood, there were indeed traces of small water droplets dripping on the ground and causing fainting.

Yu Nian scratched his hair and closed the windows. This villa was so big, how could there be water on him?

Unless he...ran out and got wet in the rain?

The rain outside was getting heavier and heavier, the rain was pouring, and there was even thunder.

Yu Nian got excited and thought of some scenes from idol dramas.

Could it be that He Xingque rushed out to protect the wedding anniversary celebration he had arranged?

No way?

Yu Nian lay back on the bed in a daze, and an idea came to his mind -

[Thunder and lightning, strong wind and rain, He Xingque woke up alone in the children's room, remembering that the wedding anniversary celebration venue arranged by his wife had been soaked by the rain before it was used. , damaged by the wind.

So He Xingque stood up suddenly, rushed to the backyard lawn, and began to rescue.

He moved in tables, chairs, and vases, and finally tried to move in a large European-style cloth shed.

The old butler held a long black umbrella and followed him, shouting in the rain: "Mr. He! Come in quickly, you will catch a cold! Sir has forgotten you, he won't care about this. !"

He Xingque turned around suddenly, his hair and body were soaked by the rain. He roared like a lone lion: "Shut up!"

After moving all the things in, He Xingque slowed down and came. Go to the door of Yu Nian's room, place a gentle kiss on his forehead, and put his ID on the bedside.