2

Chapter 02 Amnesia

Sixteen? !

In the ward, the two doctors exchanged glances.

Yu Nian sat on the hospital bed, raised his head, blinked, and looked at them doubtfully.

What's wrong? He is sixteen years old this year, a young boy who is in his second year of high school. Is there any problem?

The doctor asked tentatively: "Do you still remember what time it is now?"

Yu Nian glanced out the window: "It's night now, it's dark outside."

The doctor waved his hand repeatedly: "No, no, no, what I'm asking is, Year, month and day."

"Oh." Yu Nian answered confidently without thinking, "July 1st, the first day of summer vacation!" He

Xiaohe outside the door raised his hand and glanced at his children's watch.

——April 1st.

——Important holidays, April Fool’s Day, Dad and Big Daddy’s wedding anniversary.

What dad said is not right at all.

In the ward, the doctor continued to ask: "Do you still remember how the car accident happened?"

Yu Nian nodded: "Yes. I went downstairs to buy pancakes and fruit to eat, and a truck lost control on the road. I rushed over and saved a child. , and then I was hit."

Outside the door, He Xiaohe stood on the door and raised his head: "Big Daddy, do you and Daddy have other children?" "

No." He Xingque frowned and turned to look at the old man. housekeeper.

The old housekeeper understood, stepped forward quickly, and replied softly: "Mr. He, Mr. Xiao He, the police have completed the investigation. The car accident was a series of rear-end collisions caused by the car in front. The husband was involved. There were no trucks and no children on the road. Moreover, ——"

The old housekeeper paused: "There is no pancake shop downstairs in the villa. Mr.'s memory may be really messed up." "

Yes." He Xingque nodded, still looking at Yu Nian, "Tell the doctor in charge that memory It doesn't matter, make sure you are fine every year."

"Yes."

In the ward, the doctor continued to ask Yu Nian: "Can you be more detailed?"

Yu Nian noticed something was wrong: "Ah? How detailed do you want?"

The doctor said: "The more detailed it is. The better. Didn't you say it's the first day of summer vacation? Let's start from the beginning of summer vacation."

Yu Nian hugged his little quilt tightly: "Doctor, you ask me like this, I'm a little scared. This is the beginning of the time-travel article, male The Lord asked a passerby what time it was, and the passerby said it was a certain time, a certain day, a certain year, a certain month, a certain time, a certain time—"

He was so scared that he changed his tone of voice.

The doctor quickly comforted him: "Don't be nervous, we just have a casual chat so that we can understand your injury."

Yu Nian hesitated for a while, and finally decided to trust the doctor and medicine: "Okay."

He thought about it: "Yesterday It was the first day of summer vacation. I didn't do any homework. I had dinner very early, took a shower, got into bed, and carefully selected a... long, high-quality novel, and planned to stay up late to read it." "That article is a bit long