4

The shame of seeing the big villain’s butt pinched by his father.

The pain of not being able to sleep with his father.

He Xiaohe resisted the shame, got into Yu Nian’s arms, and adjusted his position.

He chooses to sleep with his dad!

Yu Nian's embrace was warm and familiar. He Xiaohe, who had been unable to sleep, got into his arms, closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Yu Nian slept soundly, squeezing him skillfully, without opening his eyes from beginning to end, relying entirely on instinct.

Late at night, He Xingque and several doctors came out of the conference room.

He Xingque walked to the door of Yu Nian's ward, gently opened the door, and took a look inside.

Well, I sleep soundly every year...

No, what is that little bump next to it?

He Xingque took a closer look and asked in a low voice: "How did he get in?"

The old housekeeper replied: "Xiao He always ran over very late and couldn't sleep, so we had to let him in."

He Xingque asked: "No response in every year?"

"Sir, you're not awake."

"Yes." He Xingque nodded slightly, "Then let them sleep together."

He Xingque closed the door gently and went to the next room.

It was getting late, so he simply washed up and went to bed.

In the darkness, He Xingque lay flat on the bed, resting his hands on his head and looking at the ceiling quietly.

I was injured every year and lost a lot of blood.

I have lost my memory year after year and am still very afraid of him.

How could he sleep?

I don't know how long it took, but He Xingque sat up from the bed.

He Xingque put on his coat, walked out of the room, came to the door of the ward again, and glanced at the closed door.

The old housekeeper called out in a low voice: "Mr. He?"

"Yes." He Xingque looked away, "I forgot to mention, order two strawberry cakes that I love to eat every year." "

You said it, I have already ordered it. Okay, the cake will be delivered tomorrow."

"Okay." He Xingque nodded and walked back to the next room.

Ten minutes later, He Xingque put on his coat again and walked to the ward.

"Mr. He?"

"Yes." He Xingque looked at the door, "I'm worried that Xiaohe will be unbehaved while sleeping and touch Nian Nian's wounds." "

Then do you want to go in and have a look?"

"Yes."

He Xingque nodded slightly, gently opened the ward door and walked to the bed.

In the darkness, Yu Nian curled up and wrapped himself in a quilt, his sleeping posture looked insecure.

He Xiaohe was also very obedient, lying flat on his back with his hands in front of him without touching them.

Not sure if it was an illusion, but He Xingque always felt that as soon as he came in, Yu Nian wrinkled his face and fell asleep uneasily.

He Xingque took half a step back, walked out of the ward, and returned to the next room.