27

Chapter 27 Kiss Nian Nian has a dry mouth.

Mr. He was helping the villain and his hand was pulled by a fruit knife. The situation was urgent and the young doctor Yu Nian had to rescue him immediately, otherwise the wound would heal automatically.

The scheming villain is banished from the bedroom.

He Xingque knocked on the door outside and whispered: "Good night, Nian Nian."

"Good night." Yu Nian responded, "If you want an operation, you can come to me at any time. As your spouse, I will sign for you. ."

He Xingque felt aggrieved: "Oh."

Yu Nian fell on the bed, pulled the blanket and covered himself: "Sleep."

He Xiaohe automatically got into his father's arms, raised his head, and asked doubtfully: "Dad doesn't like big babies?" Dad?"

"Ah?" Yu Nian was stunned for a moment, "No." "

I don't think so either. When something happened to Big Daddy, my dad even cried."

"Ah?" Yu Nian was stunned for a moment, "Stop talking. ."

He and He Xiaohe were sitting in the car on the way here. He thought He Xingque was killed by the plot. He looked at the scenery passing quickly outside the car window and shed tears unknowingly.

Then he was discovered by He Xiaohe.

The three-year-old Zaizai was stronger than him. He Xiaohe helped wipe his tears and comforted him.

He cried like a little colander, so embarrassing.

Yu Nian asked: "Why do you still remember this?"

He Xiaohe looked like "Dad is stupid": "I don't have amnesia like my father."

Yu Nian choked for the third time: "Oh."

He Xiaohe licked his fingers and combed Logic: "Dad cares about big daddy, and big daddy loves daddy very much, so why doesn't daddy sleep with big daddy?"

Yu Nian answered honestly: "Because I will be shy."

"Shy?"

"Yes." Yu Nianzhuan Turning back, he looked at the ceiling with an empty gaze, "Just think, when I woke up, I was lying in He Xingque's arms, He Xingque..."

Yu Nian reacted, turned his head, and covered He Xiaohe's ears: "Forget it. You'd better stop thinking about it, it's not suitable for children."

"But Dad, I'm already thinking about it."

"Clear it! Clear it!"

The scene in Yu Nian's imagination -

the morning sun shining on the three hundred square meter luxurious bed, Yu Nian lying on his back In He Xingque's arms, he slowly opened his eyes. He Xingque was wearing a bathrobe, and his front was rubbed open by Yu Nian... He was so

embarrassed just thinking about it.

The scene in He Xiaohe's imagination -

the early morning sun shines on a 300-square-meter luxurious bed. He Xiaohe lies between his father and big daddy. He slowly opens his eyes. Dad and big daddy each give him a good morning kiss... Think about it

... So happy.

Yu Nian and He Xiaohe hugged each other happily.

"When Daddy stops being shy, let Big Daddy come in and sleep."

"Okay, okay."

Although they were thinking about completely different things, they still reached a consensus.