23

Chapter 23 The travel "Going abroad to overcome the tribulation" plan begins!

Ten minutes passed...

He Xiaohe stood there, his eyes covered by He Xingque: "Dad, what are you doing? Are you okay?" When Yu Nian

heard his voice, his whole body froze, and his already chaotic breathing became even worse. Confused.

He couldn't make a sound and could only pat He Xingque's chest hard.

——We’ve been kissing for a long time, it’s time to end it!

He Xingque didn't move.

——Little Zaizai is still here!

He Xingque didn't move at all.

——I'm out of breath!

When Yu Nian was about to be suffocated to death, He Xingque finally let go of him.

Yu Chang exhaled a long breath that was suffocating him.

He Xingque touched his head and apologized very much: "Nian Nian, I didn't expect you to even forget how to kiss."

Yu Nian choked up and said, "Don't say such things in front of Zaizai."

He Xingque nodded. : "Okay, then I'll teach you how to kiss next time."

Yu Nian blushed: "I told you not to say it anymore."

"Oh."

Yu Nian covered his cheek and looked at He Xingque.

He was so innocent, as if the person who refused to let go just now was not him.

At this time, He Xingque also lowered his hand covering He Xiaohe's eyes.

He Xiaohe looked at them in confusion: "Dad, what were you doing just now?"

Yu Nian choked: "Biting each other."

"Oh." He Xiaohe nodded, and saw the empty milk tea cup in Yu Nian's hand, "Dad , you drank milk tea."

Yu Nian closed his eyes: "This is poison."

He Xiaohe was shocked and opened his mouth wide: "Huh?"

Yu Nian nodded to him seriously, and then strode into the villa courtyard.

go home!

Because he was too nervous, he accidentally put his hands on the same foot, and he didn't notice it at all.

He Xiaohe followed his father with his eyes and came to the conclusion: "Dad's face is so red. Is it because of the poison?" "

Nian Nian is just shy." He Xingque patted his shoulder and said, "Go in."

"Oh."

Yu Nianyi When I walked into the villa, I saw the old housekeeper with his back to the door, pretending to have a rag in his hand, wiping the vase.

——There is no physical performance, the old housekeeper is professional.

Yu Nian choked up: "Stop pretending."

When the old housekeeper heard what he said, he turned around and said with a look of sudden realization: "I just found out that Mr. is back."

Yu Nian wrinkled his face: "This is even more embarrassing."

The old housekeeper smiled and took the coat from his hand.

The conscience of heaven and earth, as soon as he saw Mr. He and Mr. He approaching, he wanted to pull Mr. Xiao He back, but Mr. Xiao He ran too fast and he couldn't hold him back.