22

Chapter 22 Kissing?! Why not kiss directly...

In the cafeteria.

Yu Nian and He Xingque sat side by side. Yu Nian held a spoon in his right hand and mixed rice with fried tomatoes and eggs.

Yu Nian's left hand...

Yu Nian scooped up a spoonful of bibimbap, thought about it, and put the spoon down.

He turned his head and said, "He Xingque, I'll be fine. I'm not taken advantage of. I won't give him one million, let alone have any contact with him." He Xingque nodded slightly: "Well, I believe it

. Every year."

Yu Nian raised He Xingque's tightly held left hand and asked, "Do we have to hold hands?"

He Xingque continued to nod, "Yes."

Last night, He Xingque arranged security work overnight. Yu Peng still took the opportunity to touch Yu Nian's side.

Now that He Xingque thought about it, he couldn't help but feel a little scared.

He remembered his high school year, when Yu Nian was kicked out in a snowy day, his eyes were red and his cheeks were red from the cold, and he came to him pitifully.

He had to hold Yu Nian's hand to prevent Yu Nian from being bullied again.

Yu Nian raised the two people's tightly clasped hands and asked, "Then how do you want to eat?"

He Xingque's right hand held his left hand.

"Use your left hand." He Xingque picked up the chopsticks with his left hand, skillfully picked up a piece of lychee meat and put it on Yu Nian's dinner plate.

Yu Nian:? ? ?

He Xiaohe sitting opposite them:? ? ?

Dad and Big Daddy are so sticky.

The eldest father is almost thirty years old, and he still has to hold his hand to eat.

He Xiaohe raised his head and glanced at his father. Unlike him, he was only three years old. As long as he sat at the same table with his father, he could eat well.

Big Daddy is so childish.

After lunch, the family of three strolled around the school.

Huang Mao saw them, waved to them, walked forward and asked with concern: "Brother He, Xiaoyu, are you okay just now?"

He Xingque said: "They have been sent to the police station. They should be detained for a few days. ."

"That's good."

"Thank you for last night."

"You're welcome, it's just a matter of words."

He Xingque looked back at Yu Nian, then turned to Huang Mao and said, "Isn't your car repair shop still selling cars? A car? Sell me one."

"Isn't it?" Huang Mao was shocked, "Brother He, CEO, will you buy my car?" "

Just like the one we used to ride, give me one and transfer the money to you. , I want it tonight."

"Okay." Huang Mao said, "Actually, to be honest, that night, Brother He, you took us with you to kill Yu Peng. If you had killed him that night, Maybe today he will..."

He Xingque glanced at him and scolded him in a low voice: "Shut up."

But Yu Nian had already heard it.

Yu Nian raised his head, his doubtful eyes wandering between the two people: "Who are you going to destroy?" He

Xingque squeezed his hand: "No one."