Chapter Twenty

• Dedicated to all of you for reading. ♥

Chapter Twenty

Liam’s POV

It was August 13th and we were all getting phone calls, e-mails and letters from the universities we were going to be attending. Zayn and I had applied to the almost same universities which was lucky because that meant we could be hopefully be having a happily ever after by attending the same university. What we were worried about was that Zayn wasn’t the brightest of students, after all, all he did in class was read, talk or draw his cute little cartoon-y drawings. In the other hand, I didn’t have many friends I could talk with, I wasn’t a big fan of reading unless the book was good and all I could draw were stick figures, so I was pretty much forced to pay attention in class and get good grades. After all, no one ever came to hang out with me so I just stayed in my room doing homework.

Harry and Louis had gotten their acceptance letters for University of Manchester, they both wanted to attend the same college since they had been close buddies since day one, but Harry was especially happy and I could almost guarantee he was going to pull a move and ask Louis out in uni.

Niall didn’t get accepted to any choices, but he wasn’t sad at all. Instead, he was rather happy because that meant he was going to go back to Ireland where his mom and extended family lived. That also meant, he was going to move out the house where he lived with his dad and move to Ireland to attend a community college.

August 13th

I woke up rather early and I would have to blame it on my nerves. It was August 13th, I hadn’t been able to sleep the night before because my anxiety was eating me alive. I didn’t know what to expect, I didn’t know if I was going to get accepted to any of the universities or get wait-listed or even denied. I didn’t know what to expect since there were so many bright students applying to the same universities I was going for.

I checked my clock on the night stand it read, 9:45 AM. The letters wouldn’t get here until 4 and the e-mails were only sent at 4 as well. I shuffled a little in bed and felt a strong arm wrap itself around my waist and leash me back. I moaned at the sudden movement and felt a firm chest press against my back. Then, I felt Zayn’s chin adjust itself on the crook of my neck and his stubble tickled my cheek.

“You,” Zayn’s raspy, low morning voice mumbled huskily, “Sleep,”

I groaned and played with Zayn’s fingers which were dangling over my waist, “No… I’m not tired,”

Zayn lifted his face slowly and kissed my jaw and then up to my cheek, “Why not, babe? What’s wrong?”

I sighed and inserted my fingers in the spaces of Zayn’s and kept fumbling and fiddling with Zayn’s hand, “I’m… I’m just nervous,”

Now it was Zayn’s turn to sigh after he blew a massive yawn in my cheek, “Liam, Liam, oh Liam. You know you’re going to get accepted. If anyone should be nervous, it should be me,”

“I…” I brought Zayn’s hand to my lips and pecked it, “You shouldn’t be nervous,”

“Then, neither should you, now get some sleep, babe, it’s early,” Zayn said wrapping his hand against my waist tightly.

I shifted around and decided to turn around so I was facing Zayn. I had a habit of putting my leg over Zayn’s hip and wrapping my arms over his shoulder and pulling him to me so I felt his chest against mine, so that’s exactly what I did.

Zayn snorted softly as he realized exactly what I was doing, he was used to it and didn’t complain.

“I love you,” I breathed.