Chapter Three

Chapter Three:

Everything was blurry… My eyes were unfocused and nothing was clear. Which was the point of drinking right? To not have to see Zayn kiss all those girls? Well, I guess it worked. But, I wasn’t feeling the buzz of the beer. I’m not much of a drinker; in fact, I despise the taste of alcohol, but if it’s to block out emotions, then I’ll gladly drink like an alcoholic.

I sat in a log in front of the bonfire and watched as the flames sparked up the dark night sky and made sparkling sounds. I sighed heavily as I saw Zayn chatting up with the same pretty girl. I felt dizzy so I let my eyes close slowly so I can try and regain the clearness instead of the moving images…

I then reopened my eyes and there were other girls trying to rub on his body. The song changed to “Wild Ones” by Flo Rida feat Sia. I loved this song! It was my jam. As the first verse started I felt the music pump through my veins and my hairs stood up my arm. The whole adrenaline pumped through me and I stood up and ran to the makeshift dance floor which was sand and started to break into some rather silly moves. The bodies around me didn’t notice, they were just moving to the beat. The bodies were moving slowly everything was just moving around and I felt dizzy; like when you spin around and you can’t really walk so you just tumble around, but it felt good for once. This feeling never feels good, but for once it did.

I wobbled out the group of people once the song ended and staggered near the seashore. I walked uneasily away from the party and watched as the moonlight reflected on the silent ocean water. The music was fading away as I took another step away from the party. I was trying to get away from everyone for a while and have some time to think; which wasn’t really smart since I’m drunk as hell.

*****

I stripped down into my boxers and left my clothes on a log, I made sure to be away from the party so no one would pull a silly prank on me. Thankfully, no one realized I left the party because no one really cares if I leave because I’m not noticed so, I could have this time to relax.

I stepped into the seashore and felt the cool water hit my toes and slam slowly into my ankles. I took a slow breath in and took more steps inside the ocean; the water was up to mid-chest. I pushed myself up and started to float my eyes started to close slowly and all I heard was the water crash against the rocks and the sand with a soft “woosh.”

“Bloody hell, Liam, what are you doing?” I heard someone hiss.

My eyes peeled open slowly and I was rocking around slowly, what the hell? Everything was dark, which meant it was night time, obviously Liam, the hell would you think it’d be? Day time? Oh, yeah obviously cause day time definitely looks dark… I mentally face palmed myself.

I heard someone approach me and I looked to see who it was… The moonlight hit their face and showed every structure perfectly, it was Zayn. He looked blurry and it was making my head hurt. I still felt dizzy as hell.

“Whatttt are youuu doing hereee?” Each letter was elongated because I couldn’t speak properly; stupid alcohol.

“I could ask you the same question,” Zayn said as he scooped me in his strong arms.

“Where are you taking me?!” I asked desperately as I slapped his shirtless chest… shirtless chest… hmmm, I could work with that.

“Out of here, you are going to get sick!” Zayn protested.

I pouted my bottom lip and gave him my biggest puppy eyes, “No, please, stay with me… at least for a short while… Pleeeaseeee…?”

Zayn hesitated and I still gave him my big eyes paired with a pout, “Pleeeaseeee?”

Zayn sighed heavily and finally agreed, “Sure, but only a short while,”

I smiled widely, “Yay!”

Zayn put me down, “With one condition,”

I sighed and looked at him annoyed, “What is that?”

He looked down at me and replied saying, “As long as I can hug you… to keep you warm, of course,”

“Oh, um, yeah sure, I guess,” I replied awkwardly.

In the background you could still hear the music from the party except it was more faded, the song changed to “Kiss Me” by Ed Sheeran. Coincidence? I think not.

Zayn arms wrapped around me and my face was pressed against his chest, he smelled of his cologne which was the best scent in the world. All those years without him I’ve been longing to smell that again and all my life I’ve been dying to feel those strong arms wrap around my body… I looked up to him and he looked down on me, half his face was illuminated by the radiance of the moonshine. Zayn looked like an angel; all his features were bold and perfected. His eyelashes were as long as can be, his lips were perfectly curled into a sincere smile, and his eyes shone brighter than the stars in the sky.

I felt myself pushing against the warmth of his body, my eyes were still set on his and his on mine, his head lowered and mine went upwards. Our breathing was even and in harmony, our lips were about to meet, when someone started to yell Zayn’s name. Son of a…

“ZAYNNNN!!!????”

It had to be Harry… I grunted and Zayn pulled away from me, he silently swam back to the shore and got dressed even though he was drenched. Once he was dressed he ran to Harry and played it cool, he didn’t mention me or my name, but I caught him checking on me to see if I was still here, which I clearly was. I wasn’t leaving this spot, I still needed sometime to relax and think… and now another bullet point was added to my mental list of think-about’s it read mentally: ‘Think about: -that ‘almost first kiss’ you were about to share with Zayn.’

- - - - - - - - - -

A/N: Sorry for the delay, I had to study for a history test on Wednesday so I couldn't update :( The test didn't go as well, mainly because i suck and dislike history with an undying passion cough cough i meant i just study last minute... I got an average grade, at least it wasn't below average... Anyways, here's the third chapter and here's another reason to hate Harry aka didn't let Ziam kiss sigh. I hope you guys like this chapter! Thank you so much for the lovely comments in the last chapter! I read every single one in the morning and night because they just brighten my day and make me smile. ♥ Next update will be on Wednesday! Promise! :Dlove you guysss.xx thanks for reading, fanning, commeting and/or voting. :* xoxo

[[[btw, i know there isn't any niall or louis that is because the main focus of this story is Ziam feat. Harry]]] ((omg and look at the .gif in the side, it's zIAM HUGGING AND LIAM IS LIKE RUBBING ZAYN'S SIDE AND LIKE FKGJSDKGD OKAY I JUST EXPLODED WITH TINGLY FEELINGS BECAUSE ZIAMMM OKAY. SORRY THEIR LIKE MY OTP AND OKAY. BYE FDGFDGSD))