Memory Six + Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

Zayn and I were cuddled in the sofa in the soft, chocolate blanket. We were watching the Disney movie Up. Zayn’s strong arms were around me and the side of my face was on his chest which was rising up and down steadily. I could hear his heartbeat perfectly and it quite calming to be honest. I watched Zayn as his caramel eyes watched the screen intently until he noticed I was watching him and he looked down at me giving me a loving smile. His eyes then went back to the screen and I proceeded to stroking the side of his jawline, it was like marble carved by angels. His face was basically as similar as a Greek God statue. He had eyes the color of caramel, which shone brighter than the stars in the night sky; he had stubble that was peeking out of the pores of his skin, and a face so perfect that it looked like everything was handcrafted by angels who took their time. Zayn’s hair was jet black and while he was in Bradford he got a blonde streak in the middle of it, it was like a cinnamon roll which is why I like it…

I readjusted my sitting to get comfortable and sat in the middle of Zayn’s lap and Zayn’s arms adjusted around my waist. Zayn then turned me around so I was straddling him, Zayn pulled me down and mumbled sexily, “I couldn’t resist myself, sorry, babe,”

He then pulled me out into a kiss which soon turned into a steamy, make out session. Our lips messily played around. I buried my hands into Zayn’s perfect hair and tugged at his hair. I decided to be a mess with him and grabbed Zayn’s bottom lip in between my teeth and pulled it slowly earning me a sexy moan from Zayn; Liam – 1, Zayn – 0. Success.

Zayn’s hands went up the back of my shirt, his steady hands rubbing my back up and down. Everywhere his hands went, goose bumps followed. I rubbed my crotch against Zayn’s. Zayn then kissed me up my neck, tracing my jawline with kisses and he then tugged at my earlobe, “Is this how we’re gonna play now, Liam?” He said huskily.

I bit my lip to prevent from moaning, so I simply nodded.

“I know you want to moan, Liam,” Zayn mocked while licking my earlobe and tugging at it again. I wrapped my arms around Zayn’s neck and pulled him toward me. Zayn then flipped us over so we were lying down and he was on top of me. “You’re going to regret starting this, Payne,”

I bit my lip and thought, well, at the moment I don’t feel any regret.

Zayn propped himself on his forearms and kissed down my jawline into my neck and then he kissed my birthmark, tugging slightly on it. I couldn’t help, but break out in a low moan. Zayn winked at me with a cocky grin on his face. Shit! Liam – 1, Zayn – 1.

My eyes narrowed and I turned us over so I over him, “We’re not done here yet, Malik,”

Zayn smirked wider, “You sure? Because you started war with the wrong person,”

“Yes, I’m sure, now shut up,” I growled. He sure wasn’t going to win this one.

I pulled at Zayn’s black shirt and pulled it over him, he didn’t even complain. I did a double take as I got to see Zayn’s perfect abdomen so closely. I admired it for a split second, but then proceeded to stroking Zayn’s every muscle. I kissed his abdomen and I felt him tense trying hard not to make a sound. My arms were in either side of his waist and I rubbed stroked his sides up and down while kissing him. I could feel him shivering; I then proceeded to what I was going to do in the first place. I went up to his chest and licked the lines of his six pack. I low, husky moan slipped out Zayn’s lips. Fuck yes. Liam – 2, Zayn – 1.

“And that’s how it’s done,” I stated cockily, sitting up in a straddling position and then getting up throwing Zayn’s shirt to his face.

I walked to the kitchen and looked for something here, I heard footsteps behind me, I was about to turn around, when I felt Zayn’s strong arms around my waist propping me up to the kitchen counter.