Chapter Four

Chapter Four

I woke up with a pounding headache; it was like a hammer hitting me in the skull trying to break into my brain. I was scared to open my eyes because if there’s sunlight it will make my headache worse. I peeled my eyes slowly bit by bit trying to see if there’s any sunlight. Once my eyes were fully opened I adjusted to my surroundings, I peeked around and saw in my nightstand a cup of water with a can of Advil, under it there was a note.

I sat up, my back to the headboard and I grabbed the note and read it:

Liam:
Harry left to go… To be honest, I don’t know where. Hah, but I’m downstairs cooking breakfast. So, I’m assuming that you’re up right now. You drank a lot, so gulp a pill of Advil and come down to meet me for breakfast. I’m cooking it, so that’s a first ;) Meet me downstairs, please? :) xx

-Zayn. Xx

A smile creeped on my face and tugged at the corners of my lips, how sweet is that. I awed to myself as I reread the note plenty of times for it to be memorized forever in my mind and heart. That is about the cutest thing I’ve ever read in my life.

I took the Advil and walked slowly down the stairs, but with every step I took down the stairs my brain would shake in my skull and cause it to start pounding insanely. I was forever grateful of Zayn to keep the house as dark and sun-free as possible.

“Morning, Liam,” Zayn said lowly.

“Morning,” I mumbled.

“Bad hangover, huh?” Zayn smirked at me.

Not bad enough for me to forget that beautiful hug we shared last night, I thought to myself. I simply nodded, but the slight movement made my head hurt. I held my head and squeezed it trying to get this stupid headache out of me.

“Well, on a happy note, I made breakfast,” Zayn tried to cheer me up, “And you know I never cook,”

“Yeah,” I mumbled. I wasn’t really in the mood to talk, I wasn’t in the mood for anything, and everything hurt. Trust me if this pounding headache wasn’t in my stupid head I’d gladly be thanking and worshiping Zayn, but I’m too damn sick to do any of those things.

“Go lay down in the sofa or something, I’ll bring you the food there,”

“Okay,” I smiled and went to the sofa, turned the TV on and put it on mute.

Zayn came later, placed a soft blanket over me and gave me a tray of chicken noodle soup, hot chocolate with marshmallows and ice cream because ‘ice cream makes everything better’ according to him.

Zayn sat beside me and made little conversation so I could eat. He looked to me with worry, but smiled when I looked at him. I finished my soup and chocolate and moved on to the ice cream. I barely noticed that there were two spoons in the bowl, Zayn took one and stole the first bite.

He looked at me with a cheeky smile and winked at me, “Hey, that’s not fair, I’m the sick one!”

Zayn shrugged and spoke with his mouth full, “Oh well,”

He looked so cute! I took a spoonful of ice cream and Zayn put a bit of ice cream in his index finger and placed it in my nose.

“Hey!” I squealed while giggling.

Zayn winked at me and smirked, “Whoops! My bad!”

I crossed my eyes to look at my nose and tried to lick my nose, “Aw,” I pouted.

“Want me to help you with that?” Zayn said teasingly.

I nodded trying to look helpless, “Yes, please,”

“Hmmm… nope!” Zayn shook his head.

“But… but… I’m sick,” I pouted and gave him my biggest puppy eyes.

“You’re not sick, silly, you just have a bad hangover,” Zayn stated, “But, yes, I’ll help you clean that up,” Instead of helping my Zayn smeared more ice cream across my nose.

“That’s not fair!” I gave him my best mocking death glare and grabbed some ice cream in my fingers and smeared it all across Zayn’s face, “There we’re even!”

“Nope, we’re not, you just started war, Payne,” Zayn smirked.

“Oh, okay, well, it’s on, Malik,” I grabbed my bowl of ice cream and ran trying to ignore the fact that it felt as if my brain was jumping all around my skull.

Zayn was in my heels chasing me, “Give me some ice cream!”

“I’ll think about it,” I laughed, “Just kidding, nope! Never!”

I ran up the stairs and into my room and closed the door.

I leaned my back into the door and tried to catch my breath, my head was pulsating, but I tried my hardest to ignore it.

“Ohhhh Liiiiaaaammmm! I’m waiting for youuuu,” Zayn said sing-songy into the other side of the door.

A smile spread across my lips. I opened the door slowly and peeked to see if Zayn was there.

“Peek-a-boo, Leyummm,” Zayn winked.

My lips tugged upwards and I blushed slightly, he’s such a babe. “Hi,” I mumbled.

Zayn’s eyes shone, “Can I have some ice cream?”

“Nope,” I whispered slightly.

“Why not?” Zayn whispered back.

“’Cause I say so…” I looked at Zayn’s eyes.

Zayn pouted, “Please?”

I put the bowl of ice cream behind my back and poked his pouty lip flirtily, “Don’t pout, Zaynie,”

“I won’t as long as you give me some ice cream,” Zayn insisted.

“Hmm… with one condition, as long as we share it and there’s no more war?”

Zayn hesitated, “Okay,” He smiled and opened the door.

I grabbed the bowl and headed down the stairs. We ended up sharing the ice cream while watching a movie. It was a great way to start the morning in my opinion.

- - - - - - - - -

A/N: So, here's the fourth chapter yay! :) Thanks for reading, commenting, voting, and/or fanning. It means so much to me. ♥ :) Btw, thank you for all the comments in the last chapter they all make me smile and laugh bahhaha I love you guys so much!! :D Anyways, are you guys gonna watch the World Series? GO GIANTS. :) If they win this game they win the whole thing. I remember back in 2010 (i think) that they won OMG Going to the city was so much! Everyone was so wild, I hope the same thing happens today! :D GO GIANTS! :D Tomorrow's picture day ugh... I always look like crap and not like myself in those stupid yearbook pictures it's like some weird unhuman person took my place in those pictures. I'll try and update on Wednesday, but it's Halloween so idk. ((I also have to do a presentation in front of the whole school on Wednesday soooo nervoussss)) Anyways, what are you guys going to be for Hallowen? :) I think I'm going to be a nerddd :D Bye guyss love youuu. ♥

[[[ps. listen to the song to the right it's so relaxing. ♥]]]

((btw small reminder Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn are all in their Senior Summer, so they don't have school ugh luckyyy so basically after this summer ends their all going to university or whatever...))