Memory Three

Memory Three:
(Same day from ‘Memory Two’)

I let go from Zayn’s chest and looked at him and smiled, “Go back to your little get together,”

“Not unless you come with me,” Zayn said.

I looked down and mumbled, “But… they don’t want me there,”

“If they don’t want you there, then they don’t get to have me there, because I won’t be there if you’re not there,”

I chuckled, “That’s a lot of there’s,”

Zayn laughed and glanced at me, “It is a lot of there’s,”

I shook my head and smirk while chuckling, “Okay, fine, I’ll go with you,”

“Does it look like I just cried?” I mumbled as I got to the door handle towards the garage entrance.

Zayn shook his head, “Nope,”

I nodded and opened the door.

I felt everyone’s eyes burn holes through me, I pretended like it didn’t bother me, but to be honest I felt a little intimidated. I grabbed the sleeves of my long sleeved shirt and pulled them over my hands and fiddled with the hems of it.

I could sense Harry mentally groaning.

“Sit beside me,” Zayn whispered in my ear.

He pulled me gently towards the circle of people and we sat down, I saw the bottle in the middle and knew immediately what they were playing. It was that stupid game from 8th grade that I was told about it was called ‘Spin The Bottle.’ It’s this stupid game where you spin a bottle and it lands on someone and you ask ‘Truth or Dare.’ If they say ‘Truth’ you ask them a question, it’s always mostly ‘who do you like’ ‘who would you kiss’ and stuff like that. If they pick ‘Dare,’ you obviously have to dare them to do something. In 8th grade it was silly stuff, but now it’s very extreme stuff. Once a girl stripped down, just because she was dared to…

****

After I got used to the awkwardness of my being there, the little group party finally got used to it and they carried on playing their silly game. The bottle was spun a couple of times, but it never landed on me which I was very grateful. Then, Harry spun it and obviously it landed on me.

Harry made a ‘tsk’ sound with his tongue and looked at me, “Well, well, well, little brother,” I hated it when he called me that, despite the fact that I was older than him, “Truth or dare?”

I hesitated before I chose, if I chose truth he would ask ‘do you like Zayn’ or he would ask ‘do you like anyone in the room’ and if I chose dare he would dare me to do something risky and extreme, because well, I know Harry. I didn’t dare risk my little secret crush and chose, “Dare,”

Harry’s lips turned into a frightening, evil smirk, which kind of made my spine shiver, “I dare you…to….”

Harry looked around with a thinking face and finally decided, “I dare you to… go outside the neighborhood and streak… absolutely naked…”

My eyes widen and so did everyone else’s around me.

“That’s so cruel,” Zayn mumbled silently, disgusted.

I looked at Harry with cold eyes and gave him a stern nod, “Okay,”

I got up and wiped the dust off my back and bum, “If you say so,”

Everyone got out of the garage and I took of my shirt as that piece of attire came off, I noticed Zayn tense up and his fist tightened. He walked to me or more like stomped towards me and looked at me with a tight jaw.

“You can not do this,” Zayn told me huskily with a dead serious face.

I smirked, let’s play with his buttons, Liam, it’ll be worth it to see him be all protective and mad, he’ll look too sexy, I told myself, “Oh, really and why not,” I teased him by pulling my pants down an inch. I ignored the fact that people were watching us from a far.

Zayn placed his hands on mine which were threating to pull my pants down, “Listen to me Liam…Don’t… pull… them… down…” He said looking at me from eye to eye sternly.

I swallowed slowly and looked at him with the same expression, “And if I do…?”

“Just let him do it,” Harry yelled from a far.

Zayn turned around and growled at Harry, “He’s not doing this,”

“Oh really? And why is that Zayn?” Harry crossed his arms and looked at him with a mocking expression.

“Because… I… say… so,” Zayn said darkly and slowly making each word as clear as possible to get that through Harry’s mind.

To be honest, Zayn looked extremely handsome angry, but it was a little bit frightening to see him like that which is the reason as to why Harry waved his hand as if telling me to not go naked and run around like a lunatic.

Zayn watched as the people crammed in back to the garage, “Put your shirt back on,”

I rolled my eyes and did as told.

This guy is going to be the death of me…

- - - - - - - - - 

A/N: This is a memory :) I hoped you guys like it. :) I did this at like 3 AM on Saturday...or Sunday? I don't remember. Anyways, I had a test today and I probably failed because I didn't study because well... ew... studying -shiverrrrr- haah I hope I wing it thooo -fingers crossed- anyways I hope you guys like this. In my opinion angry Zayn is sexyyyy. yum yum yum. Byeee byeee I'll try update during the weekend. I'm gonna go watch the Giants game laterrr GO GIANTSSS. (((can't believe they made it to the world series!))) [[btw, Angel Pagan is such a babe]] this was really long... bye. :) love you guyss soooo muchhh f r e e big bear hugss ♥

((Dedicating this to: lilyboo1997 because I'm pretty sure her birthday is today [[idk maybe i read your comment wrong lol]], but anyways HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOUU have a great birthday (((if it's not your birthday then awkwardddd, but thanks for reading my story!! :D))]]