Memory Five + Chapter Six

Zayn is now my boyfriend… boyfriend… I like the ring to that… I can now officially call him mine as selfish as it sounds I want him all to me. No one else’s just mine to hold and hug and kiss. I suppose I’ve been holding on for so long just to call Zayn my boyfriend and now I’m free to call him my boyfriend. I’ve been dying for this day and it’s finally arrived. I am so ecstatic, I’ve never been happier in my life. You know when you want to cry, but it’s not because you’re sad, but because you are just so happy and can’t believe what is happening before your eyes? That’s exactly how I feel. I feel like I’m in a dream, my life is finally puzzling back together…

Zayn is my hero. I’ve never been happy in my life; there have been moments in my life where I’ve felt joyful, but not the complete happiness that the people in the movies feel. In the movies the people are always so happy and their lives look so flaw free… Now for once, I feel that kind of happiness, the kind where nothing can really ruin your smile, the kind that you want to spend every second of your life and not waste any single moment because your life is wonderful… The kind when you can’t wait for the next day to come because you know it’s going to be as perfect as the one before. I really am so thankful for Zayn, he’s the reason I felt happiness for once…

“Why are you crying, Li?” Zayn asked, worry filling his eyes.

Tears slipped down my eyes, but I was still smiling brightly, “I’m not crying,”

Zayn was cupping my cheeks and gently stroking them with his thumb, he then proceeded to whipping my tears, “Yes you are, Li-Li,”

“I’m not crying because I’m sad,” I sobbed while smiling, “I’m crying because I’m so happy… for once, and it’s all because of you,”

Zayn’s eyes grew brighter and he pulled me to kiss me. A kiss so simple, yet so meaningful to me… His lips were so soft and gentle that I could barely feel them. Zayn’s lips caressed mine for a while and then he pulled his lips back smoothly. His golden eyes met my brown eyes and we stared into each other eyes, his eyes reflected adoration and I sure hope mine did too.

-----

Zayn’s POV + Memory Five

If I’m honest to myself, I know that I’ve had a crush on Liam since I first laid eyes on him… But, I didn’t exactly know it was a crush; it was more like a pity crush but, not exactly. For one, Harry and his little gang treat Liam like shit. I’m not exactly sure since Harry is such a loving and caring guy. I know deep down he loves Liam very much, he just doesn’t do a very good job at showing it…

It’s as if he hates it when I’m around Liam and when I treat Liam like he should be treated; with love. He gives me death glares when I show some sort of affection towards Liam. It’s as if he doesn’t like it when I show some sort of caringness towards Liam, but he lets the other boys be nice to Liam… I honestly don’t understand why. But, the other boys are scared that they are going to get rejected by Harry if they follow my footsteps of treating Liam like a human being so they stopped doing that so now I’m the only one that cares for Liam, besides Harry’s hidden actions.

In the other hand, he’s Harry’s brother and well… that’s really awkward; me having feelings for my best mate’s step brother… I mean if I had a step brother and Harry had feelings for him I’d be pretty awkward out. I really don’t think Harry would ever be okay with me having feelings for Liam…

When I truly realized that my affection towards Liam wasn’t because I felt bad that no one cared about him was when Harry had a pool party…

It was February 1st; Harry was turning thirteen and he was having a pool party. All of the guys in the classroom were invited to the party. I went extra early with Niall and Louis to help set up. Harry, Liam, Niall, Louis and I were setting up the pool party in our swimming trunks and I couldn’t help but notice that Liam’s fourteen year old body was slightly ripped and he had noticeable toned arms. I tried hard to ignore his good looks and focus on blowing balloons and setting up, but it was hard because he kept throwing me a slight smirk and looking away blushing, it was so cute!