Epilogue

• Dedicated to you, for reading to the end. ♥

Epilogue

Three years had passed. Harry and Louis agreed to go to University of Manchester. The first year was awkward for Harry as he had told me through texts and phone calls that he actually had liked Louis, he just didn’t know if he was actually fancying him or if he was just being desperate because he couldn’t get a girl. He asked me questions about my relationship with Zayn and how I knew my sexuality and I helped him through it patiently and lovingly.

In the end, Harry had actually really been crushing and falling for Louis all along. He decided to ask Louis on a date the second year of college. Louis had hesitated, but finally agreed. Harry told him that if things got to awkward they could cancel the date and forget anything had happened.

In the end of the date, it turned out Louis was as confused as Harry was, but Harry being the protective gentleman he is gave him a hug and told him they could try this out and that it will all work out.

And it all did work out; to this day they’re still dating they’re about to hit they’re two year dating mark on April 7th. They’re as happy as anyone could be and to be honest sometimes I envy them, but then when I feel Zayn wrap his arms around me from behind and kiss my neck, I remember I have him and there’s nothing to be jealous about. Harry and Lou do have a special relationship. They have that relationship in which they’re friends, but lovers at the same time, it’s something truly rare that should be honored.

Niall moved back to Ireland with his mom and he took a one year break after high school ended. He said that he wasn’t ready for another four years of studies and that he wanted to travel the world, but he realized that costs money so he started singing in little coffee shops and bars and in the street. He got money from that, not a lot, but he meet many interesting people.

He told us about lovely girls he had met and boys as well. Niall is still as straight as ruler, but sometimes the ruler grows branches and it looks like he took a special liking for a boy while singing in a coffee shop.

He told us that while he was sitting on a little stool at a small stage in Peet's Coffee & Tea, he saw a figure of a boy his age walk inside the shop. He was singing a calming tune while strumming his guitar to the beat of the song, his eyes never leaving the boy.

After both boys made eye contact and Niall had finished singing, the boy immediately ran up to Niall and complimented him on his singing. Niall told us his name was Josh Devine and he played the drums and that they should collaborate and do small gigs.

So, that’s how N&J began, they play gigs in shops and everywhere. Niall and Josh were starting to get quite popular and gain lots of money and while they were at it Niall told Josh about how he wanted to travel the world. Josh told him that, that was a lovely idea and Niall asked him if he wanted to travel the world with him and Josh agreed. So, there they were the two getting fame and money to travel the world and meet new people to escape the ones they know.(I think Niall and Josh would make a cute couple, if I may add and Zayn thinks the same.)

As for Zayn and I, we’re doing great. In the end, Zayn got accepted to the uni I was going to attend and we requested to be roomed together to avoid awkward circumstances if we were to room with someone who was homophobic.

Zayn’s family and my family are absolutely supportive of our relationship and it means a lot to us as it avoids hardships along the road.

We’ve gotten quite close these four years and we’re starting to talk about the near future as in marriage, h o n e y m o o n if you're picking up what I'm putting down nudge, nudge, wink, wink, and well, of course kids.