28

My girlfriend

***

Jungkook, Jimin, and the entire cast and crew gathered behind the camera, anticipation palpable in the air as they prepared to witness the crucial moment of the drama. With everyone in position, Yoongi and Jiwoo immersed themselves in their roles as Jiho and Taekhyun, ready to bring the scene to life.

The director, Taehyung, commanded attention as he declared, "Action." The atmosphere on set shifted as the actors embraced their characters, and the unfolding drama awaited its moment to captivate the audience.

***

"Cut," declared Taehyung with a satisfied grin as the scene wrapped up flawlessly, Jiwoo and Yoongi quickly getting off the Ferris Wheel. "Kook," Jiwoo called out, rushing over to Jungkook and coming to a halt before him.

"You were amazing," Jungkook complimented her with a proud smile. Jiwoo attempted to embrace him, but he skillfully evaded her. "Jeon Jungkook, why won't you hug me?" Jiwoo pouted, throwing a mini tantrum.

"JiJi, people might catch us together, and you know how rumors spread," Jungkook explained, trying to protect her from potential scandals. Jiwoo scoffed. "Stupid scandals, I hate them."

Jungkook laughed and reached out to ruffle Jiwoo's hair, but Yoongi intervened, laughing awkwardly. "Hi, Jungkook, right? Did you see the scene? What did you think?" Yoongi inquired sweetly. Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "I did, Yoongi. Jiwoo's acting was fantastic, and you did well too," he replied, emphasizing the word 'acting' and offering a smile.

"That's nice. Jiwoo is surprisingly a really great actor," Yoongi complimented, playfully bumping shoulders with Jiwoo. "Surprisingly? Please, I'm a natural," Jiwoo retorted, playfully smacking Yoongi on the back.

Jungkook observed their interaction, fake smiling. Jiwoo decided to tease him, finding joy in making him jealous.

"So, Yoongi, you look quite handsome today," Jiwoo complimented, running her hand down his arm. She concealed a smile when she noticed Jungkook rolling his eyes. "Oh, and nice muscles," she added, poking Yoongi's bicep.

"Uh, yeah, thanks," Yoongi responded, looking away. Jungkook scoffed as he observed Yoongi's reddening ears. "Anyway, Jungkook, you were telling me about your girlfriend. Where is she?" Yoongi inquired, unwittingly playing into Jiwoo's hands.

"She's really close," Jungkook replied, and Jiwoo nodded. "Hmm, so is it Eunji?" Yoongi asked, referencing another actress on set. "Who's that?" Jungkook inquired, genuinely puzzled, earning a disapproving shake of the head from Jiwoo.

"You should know, Jeon. She's working with your girlfriend," Jiwoo teased, earning a side-eye from Jungkook. "Hmm, no other female actress is present on set today. Who is it?" Yoongi asked, bewildered, and Jiwoo sighed.

Jungkook positioned himself beside Jiwoo, slipping his arm around her waist. Gently resting his head on hers and she playfully elbowed him in the ribs ribs. "This is my girlfriend," Jungkook announced half laughing, half crying after he was elbowed in the ribs. Jiwoo chuckled and planted a sweet peck on his cheek.

Yoongi's smile dropped as soon as he saw Jungkook stand next to Jiwoo. He forced a smile and nodded. "You guys look amazing together," He said, looking at his watch.

"I think it's time for me to leave, I have another appointment on my schedule," Yoongi said and smiled at Jiwoo, Jungkook and Jimin.

"Bye Yoongs, let's hang out soon," Jimin said, hugging Yoongi. Jiwoo smiled at Yoongi and Jungkook shook hands with Yoongi. He looked at Jungkook's hand on Jiwoo's waist for the last time and sighed before leaving.