Note

Hello lovely reader,

It's nice to see that you're reading the author's note because majority of the population does not. I'll just quickly yap a little.

And now that I've finished "Picture Perfect," I'm feeling a bit empty. I plan to write the second book soon, but for now, I'm working on another project with some exciting ideas.

I remember writing the first twenty chapters of "Picture Perfect" quickly because I was overflowing with ideas. As I approached the end, I had some doubts about whether to add more problems or conclude it realistically. Ultimately, I chose the latter.

Originally, I had planned for Yoongi to be a significant source of conflict, but I decided against it because I didn't want Jiwoo's feelings for Jungkook to waver. Although I initially wrote it that way, I realized it wasn't the right direction for the story.

While I wanted to introduce more challenges and drama, I also wanted "Picture Perfect" to feel realistic and avoid clichés. However, I have many ideas for potential problems and twists that I'm saving for the second book, because I crave to be cliché sometimes.

I am always smiling, giggling and laughing while reading my book because I created Jungkook and Jiwoo. Reading about them gives me immense joy. I love them both dearly.

Even though my Jungkook physically resembles the real Jungkook. In my opinion, however, they are quite different. I didn't base my Jungkook's personality on the real Jungkook; instead, I aimed to create my ideal man. I prefer sweet romantic stories over dark romance, so I wrote Jungkook as understanding, kind, comforting, mature in certain aspects, caring, fun, and humorous-everything I admire in a man.

Jiwoo is my baby, entirely my creation. I feel a maternal connection to her, having meticulously crafted every aspect of her-from a single strand of hair to her pinky finger. I've written Jiwoo as a cool girly who loves modeling and deeply cherishes those close to her.

She's emotional, easily shedding tears and quick to engage in fights-a trait she inherited from me, her mother of course.

I can't help but flex that she's insanely beautiful, and even though I'm very straight, if Jiwoo were real, I'd fall at her feet and worship her.

She deeply loves her cousin and cares about him immensely. She also views Jin as a brother.

When Jiwoo discovered Jimin had set her up on a pity date, she felt more ashamed than angry, leading to tears and confrontation. Although she usually exudes confidence as a "girl boss," Jiwoo sometimes freezes in moments of intense surprise.

I'm incredibly proud of all the characters in my book, and I hold them close to my heart. Taehyung, in particular, is a character I have a strong fondness for, and I plan to continue the "Picture Perfect" series with Aras and Taehyung's story because I'm eager to see what unfolds for them.

I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to everyone who has read this book. The feeling of excitement and joy I experience when I see comments, votes, or when people add my story to their reading lists is indescribable.

It's like my heart flutters with happiness, and I can't help but squeal in delight. Knowing that people are engaging with my story in this way makes me wonder, "Is my story really that good?"

My intention for "Picture Perfect" was never solely about gaining views or votes; it's about sharing Jungkook and Jiwoo's story and hoping that readers will love them as much as I do.

Thank you once again for reading, and I look forward to sharing my next book with you all.

With love,
Jimins_hoeee