CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

CHAPTER TWENTY THREEULTRA-VIOLENCE"it's obvious, i want to be into youbut it all depends on all the things you do"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

ULTRA-VIOLENCE
"it's obvious, i want to be into you
but it all depends on all the things you do"
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

Harley was convinced helping FP bringing the several bags of food back to his trailer was a mistake the second she stepped foot in Sunnyside trailer park. The raging music and several drunk serpents caught her attention immediately, the crowd cheering happily at the news the day had brought them. In one flip of a switch Hiram Lodge had gone from the horrible man corrupting Riverdale, throwing the Southsiders out of their homes, into the man saving them. Harley follow tightly in heel after FP as he made his way into his trailer.

The trailer was packed with serpents, all of whom appeared to be in a state between drunk off their asses and high on happiness. Harley wasn't quite sure what it meant that Hiram Lodge was continued to buy up properties in the small town, but she couldn't help but feel a sense of happiness as she watched the serpents celebrate. They had survived yet another day, depts paid and evictions waved. Trailing after the serpent king, Harley and FP both entered his trailer. A shockingly big amount of people had managed to cramp inside the small space, all making way for the food delivery. Harley mumbled a few 'thank you's', hyper aware of the many sets of eyes glued to her. They were all weary of strangers, Northsiders especially, and understandably so. Simply because Hiram had 'saved' them today, it didn't erase the many years of this on going war.

     "Just put it down here." FP instructed, dropping the several brown paper bags of ontop the small dinner table. Harley found herself wondering how she'd ever even ended up here. She was spending her Friday night with her best friend's dad, how sad was that? "Just hang around if you want, I'm going to shoot Jughead a call."

     Harley nodded, watching practically the only person she knew there take off into the crowd. The Byers girl sighed deeply, checking her phone for any notifications. She had texted both Midge and Jughead during the night, missing her two closest friends. With Jughead at the Lodge cabin and Midge at the movies with her boyfriend and Kevin Keller, Harley began to realize just how lonely she was ( especially now that she had officially dumped Reggie ). All of her other 'friends' weren't really friends, they were just acquaintances. Despite being fairly popular at the high school, Harley really didn't know many people, and even fewer really knew her.

     Without any text messages to distract her, Harley shoved her phone back into her jacket pocket. She crossed her arms over her chest, searching the trailer for a familiar face. As if he could read her mind, his eyes found hers. His tall frame was resting against the wall as he stared deeply into her eyes, a green bottle of beer firmly in his grip. Harley inhaled sharply. The mere sight of him was enough to make her stomach churn with an unknown feeling. Normally, Harley would have averted her gaze, but this time she didn't. She held his gaze challengingly, tilting her eyes ever so slightly, staring through her lashes.