CHAPTER SEVEN ✔️

CHAPTER SEVENSTALKING THE SHERIFF"all i wanna do is to fall in deep"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

CHAPTER SEVEN
STALKING THE SHERIFF
"all i wanna do is to fall in deep"
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

Chaos raised all around Harley. After someone had announced that the cops were there, everyone had panicked and starts running everyone, making attempts to escape. Several Ghoulies had already been pulled away by the cops, including Malachai.

Harley tried standing on her toes and peer over the sea of people in search of her friends, but it was no use. Dammit, she thought. Finally when she spotted Kevin, she realized that he was pulling out of there with Cheryl and Reggie. This was the second time within forty eight hours her friends had ditched her while running from the cops. She was seriously reconsidering her choice of friends.

Sweet Pea wasn't sure why he was doing what he was, it was like his long legs had a mind of their own. He found himself taking large strides in the direction of a lost looking brunette, risking getting caught by the cops. Maybe it was because he figured she had saved him from getting arrested, so he might as well return the favor, or maybe he just wanted to help the girl out. Either way, he was now tugging her towards his bike.

"Get on." He ordered, securing his own helmet on his head before handing her one. She hesitatedly accepted it.

"Why are you helping me, for the second time? I've punched you twice." He wasn't quite sure what the answer was himself, so he remained silent. He pointed at the bike, climbing on, impatiently waiting for her to do the same. "You didn't answer my-"

"We don't have time for this. Either you sit your ass down or I'm leaving you here." He cut her off. Harley nodded, quickly climbing ontop of the bike. And just like at the school, he sped out of there, the cops disappearing in the far distance.

For the second time in two days she was seated at the back of a motorcycle, clutching a Serpent around the torso as he sped down the road, trying to escape the cops that had busted them for the illegal drag race. How absolutely dandy.

Harley cursed Archie for having called the cops, realizing that if anyone was dumb enough as to do something like that, it would have to have been him. Was he stupid? How would calling the police on a drag race they had orchestrated fix anything? Sure, the Ghoulies would get off their backs, but for how long? A month? Two? Three maybe? The Andrews boy kept making the wrong decision time and again, and Harley and the others were having enough of it.

Unlike last time, Sweet Pea didn't bring the Byers girl to the Sunny Side trailer park. Her brought her to Pop's. Seeing as he was still unsure where on the Northsider she lived, the heart of a Riverdale was the best shot. He pulled up infront of the Chocklit Shoppe, letting her climb off and hand him the helmet.