CHAPTER SIX ✔️

CHAPTER SIXFAKE DRUG DEAL GONE WRONG"it's true, i'm a sucker for you"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

CHAPTER SIX
FAKE DRUG DEAL GONE WRONG
"it's true, i'm a sucker for you"
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

     The Scooby gang of Riverdale was up to no good, once again.

     After the jingle jangle party, everyone who had been there ( even Betty and Harley ) with the exception of Nick, had to do community service. The parents had said, and I quote, 'if you take trash into your bodies like that, it's only fit that you actually pick up trash'. Harley had disagreed strongly, but there was no use. So, here she was, picking trash from the Riverdale nature along with Reggie, Cheryl, Archie, Kevin, Betty, Josie and Veronica.

     After throwing a punch in Sweet Pea's face, Harley had ran all the way home despite the fact that she was the opposite of the term 'being in good shape'. Harley Byers was in horrible shape. So when she finally arrived home, her mother went ballistic, yelling at her and lecturing her for at least one hour. Then she left for work. Her mother had made it a point to ground the girl till her graduation, but no one would be around to enforce the grounding, so it wasn't really a big deal.

     However, even after escaping the Serpent, she couldn't escape her thoughts about him. She had saved him, and in turn he had saved her. They had fun and laughed together until he suddenly went stone cold, yelling at her for sucker punching him and for having been at Jughead's place. Was it just because she was a Northsider? Because if so, he was being an incredibly hypocrite, telling her off for judging him when he was doing the exact same thing to her.

     Thinking of him only confused her further and it was exhausting, so she tried her best at pushing him to the back of her mind. She leaned against Reggie's side, his arm secured around her as they watched the others picking up trash. Josie scoffed at them.

     "Are you going to help, or are you just going to continue watching." She asked, one arm propped on her hip.

     "Nah, I'm good." Reggie replied, wearing a stupid smirk. Josie rolled her eyes.

     "I'm just taking a break. Besides, I've picked twice as much as you have." Harley excused, pointing at the two black plastic trash bags packed with garbage that had been littered all around.

     "Whatever." The McCoy girl continued minding her own business after that. Harley sighed heavily, her head resting on Reggie's shoulder. He planted a soft kiss on her forehead, leaning his head ontop of hers.

     "Ugh, this is so unfair." Harley grumbled. She hadn't done anything wrong. In fact, Betty and herself were the ones in the right, the ones that had done the right thing. Yet, they were caught in the crossfire alongside everyone else at that damned party. "If I knew I was going to do community service either way, I'd accepted the JJ." She joked.