PROLOGUE✔️

PROLOGUEAT THE GATES OF HELL"In all this darkness lets pretend everything is just fine"

PROLOGUE
AT THE GATES OF HELL
"In all this darkness lets pretend everything is just fine"

˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

Death.

     A life lost, a friend, a brother, a lover.

     No one were a stranger to the dark truth that was death. Especially in the town of Riverdale. It was seemingly normal, rather pale compared to the bigger cities. It didn't host too many residents. The people living there were somewhat normal, plain. That is, on the North side of the town.

     The North side was littered with streets and neighborhoods like Elm street. The neighborhood consisted of cozy homes, rather sweet people and white picket fences draped around the premises of the gardens and lawns. Side by side stood the Cooper house by the Andrews resident. The two teenagers living there were best friends, one of them wanting to be a smidge bit more then it. Betty Cooper had spent summer ogling Archie Andrews. She had a perfect view from her room to his, and Kevin Keller didn't hesitate to pressure the blonde to shoot her shot.

     Andrews and Cooper wasn't a duo, but a trio. Jughead Jones was also a part of the clique, having known the redhead and blonde girl almost all his life. Though he seemed to spend more time with a certain brunette across from the street. Harley Byers adored the Jones boy, from the flannels tied around his waist to the crown shaped beanie constantly resting ontop of his dark hair. He was somewhat awkward at times, terribly nosey with the habit of sticking his nose where it didn't belong. Altogether, he was her best friend, and she wouldn't trade him for the world.

     Though she did have to share him with the two teens across the street from her, she didn't mind. Betty Cooper wasn't exactly Harley's favorite person in the world, but she could tolerate her. Archie was a dumbass, and oblivious to a lot of things, but he was fairly fun to be around, so Harley didn't mind his company as much either.

     There were several other neighborhoods just as peaceful and friendly as Elm street all around Riverdale. It wasn't a picture perfect town, by no means. But on the North side things appeared to be rather calm and collected. Until it wasn't anymore.

     The town of Riverdale was no stranger to death, no one was, but Jason Blossom's passing wasn't like anything else that had happened in the town. It gripped it, its dark claws sinking deeply as realization dawned on the residents. Riverdale had a dark shawdow casting it, and if they didn't do something, the darkness would swallow them all whole.

     The Blossom boy had went missing at first, presumably having drowned in Sweetwater River when rowing a boat with his twin sister Cheryl Blossom. But the truth about his death soon surfaced when his body was found, a round bullet wound between his previously glinting eyes. Now, all that was left of him, was a lifeless body burried six feet under and in his wake, a broken town.

     It took an even darker turn when it was discovered that the one who had planted the bullet in his temple was none other then his own father. Now, another danger was raking the streets of Riverdale, and it wasn't the Southsiders or the Serpents. It was something much, much darker and gruesome then anyone had ever imagined.

     And it all started with Fred Andrews being shot. It made Harley realized, this wasn't paradise like she thought. No, Riverdale was standing at the gates of hell, its darkness slowly consuming the previously oh so peaceful town of pep.

˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚