CHAPTER ONE ✔️

CHAPTER ONEJUGHEAD JONES HOMELESS SHELTER"i've been told to get you off my mind"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

CHAPTER ONE
JUGHEAD JONES HOMELESS SHELTER
"i've been told to get you off my mind"
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

     The blue and yellow letterman jacket was draped loosely over Harley's shoulders.

     She was seated in a booth in Pop's Chocklit Shoppe. The place was very vintage, which kind of was a story telling itself seeing as it was a Chocklit Shoppe. The charming little place was surprisingly empty. Usually, it never was. A halfway eaten burger was resting infront of her along with a chocolate milkshake and a empty tray that had previously hosted deliciously salted fries. She leaned back, closing her eyes, resting her head against the seat.

     "So, how's things with Moose?" Infront of Harley sat a girl her age. Midge Klump beamed at the Byers girl at the mention of her boyfriend. She was more then happy to talk about him. He was a jock, one of the somewhat popular guys at Riverdale High. Midge wasn't especially popular. Harley was, seeing as she was a Rivervixen ( aka a cheerleader ). That, and her beautiful features and big personality amongst other things earned her a place on the top of the social ladder. Midge was popular by associating. After all, dating a jock and befriending the popular girl had its perks.

     "Great, but it's starting to get kind of. . ." The Klump girl trailed off at the end, hoping that Harley would catch on to whatever she was saying. Harley leaned forwards, slurping her chocolate milkshake with one arched brow.

     "Boring?" Harley guessed. Moose was one of the good guys, at least as far as she knew. He treated Midge nicely, was a gentleman and peppered her with cute gestures whenever he got the chance. Whether it was because he was very fond of the girl, or if it was because he was trying to convince everyone and himself that he was straight, was unsure. But as far as these two girls knew, he was a sweetheart.

     "Yes!" Midge exclaimed. It was the exact word. Actually, there were several words for what their relationship was starting to feel like. Basic, plain, bland. You name it, she felt it. It just didn't have that. . . spark of excitement that it used to. "I mean he's really sweet and all, but what do I do? I don't want to feel like this?"

     Harley rolled her eyes. It wasn't that she didn't care, but this was probably the hundredth time they'd had this conversation. Speaking of boring, this conversation was just that.

     "You want my advice?" The brunette arched a brow, leaning closer. She propped her elbows on her table, her head slightly tilted. Midges nodded eagerly, nowhere near prepared for the brutal answer she was about to receive. "Break up with him."

     Her brows knitted up togheter into a confused look. Midge blinked, trying to process her words. "W-what?"

     "Dump his ass, leave him, whatever. If you're not feeling it anymore, you should let him know. A relationship needs two working parties, okay? It's not just about you anymore. You're in this togheter, and you can't keep leading him on. You'll hurt him." Midge hadn't expected that answer. Usually, the brunette across from her was supportive to whatever Midge decided to do. Then again, Midge never really bothered to ask for her honest opinion.