CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ✔️

CHAPTER EIGHTEENMONSTERS AND DEMONS"her parents hated who she loved"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
MONSTERS AND DEMONS
"her parents hated who she loved"
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

Harley couldn't wait to get to work, but with good reason.

It felt like the rest of the school day took forever to end, kinda like those days when they were younger and couldn't wait to rush home so they could all hangout. When the school day finally did end, Harley almost ran out. She barely managed to say goodbye to any of her friends, including Midge who was kind of bummed out they didn't get to walk together some of the way, something they rarely ever did anymore but still.

When she entered her house, she didn't even greet her parents as she instead rushed up the stairs to her room, slamming the door shut. Though she wouldn't be able to chose any outfit seeing as this was work, she could still try to make an effort to not look like a complete mess. So she touched up on her makeup, fixed her curls which had turned into a mess throughout the day and sprayed some perfume on the uniform and herself to make sure she was all good.

It felt weird, doing such an effort when she was simply hanging out with him while she was working. She never did this kind of effort around Reggie, or any other guy for that sake. And it all felt even weirder when Harley remember how the two seemed to loath each other at the very beginning. Yet here they were, both equally as excited for the night.

Sweet Pea had rushed out of the school building just as fast she had. Toni and Fangs barely managed to keep up with the fast pace to his long legs. When they had questioned why he was in such a rush, he dismissed it quickly, simply saying he was tired and wanted to get some sleep.

     It wasn't the least believable lie, the tall Serpent usually was more into his bed than anything else. But judging by the speed he was going down the road, that was not the case.

     When he finally reached his trailer, he threw open the door, starting his hunt for one of his favorite tees. It wasn't anything special, just some random band shirt Fangs and Toni had gotten him, but he liked the fit on it. He made sure to get the god awful outfit he had worn to school off, before jumping into the shower. When he was done, he went to get dressed, but a loud knock on the door interrupted him. So, with damp hair and a white towel hanging loosely on his hip bones, he opened the door.

     Jughead Jones peered past Sweet Pea and into the trailer that was now a mess due to Sweet Pea having thrown a bunch of clothes all around while searching for his tee. Jughead arched a brow, and without asking, brushed past Sweet Pea and into the trailer, slumping down in one of the chairs.

     "What are you doing here Jones, I'm kind of in a rush." Sweet Pea asked, annoyance laced in his words. It wasn't like he didn't like Jughead. That was how it had started out between the two, but now Sweet Pea was actually starting respected him. But the fact that Jughead was ridiculously close to Harley irked him. He had no problem with the two being friends or anything, but it just seemed like the Jones boy wanted it to be more. The way he always came to her rescue, and the fact that he once returned with swollen lips after she chased him down the hall. . . Sweet Pea didn't like the thought.