CHAPTER TWELVE ✔️

CHAPTER TWELVESERPENT SCHOOL"tonight i'm making deals with the devil"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

CHAPTER TWELVE
SERPENT SCHOOL
"tonight i'm making deals with the devil"
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

Winter soon passed, and spring was at its peek in Riverdale. Everything had settled down after the announcement of the Black Hood's death, and the residents were trying their best to return to their normal day lives.

Harley had come to terms with the fact that Riverdale probably never would return to its normal self, but it didn't mean that she liked it. Riverdale had changed, and there was no changing it back.

The curly headed brunette had spent a huge amount of time with Jughead, despite him still attending Southside high. The two found themselves at each other's door steps every night. Well, Harley found herself at the steps of his trailer and he found himself climbing through the window to her room to prevent her parents from catching them. Nontheless, the two already super close teens had grown even closer.

She had almost forgotten about the incident at the quarry with Sweet Pea. It didn't bug her as much as it had shortly after it had happened. She, however, was still stuck on his mind. He wanted to see her again, but it wasn't like he could just march up to her house and knock on the door. He was pretty sure one of her parents would've pulled a shotgun on his ass if he did.

Another thing that had almost slipped her mind was the text she and received the very night the Black Hood had been killed. She had decided that it had to have been some douche playing a cruel prank on her. Harley really didn't want it to be real, so she had to convince herself that it wasn't. She had managed to do that successfully.

Right now, Harley was comfortable seated in Reggie's lap, his arms draped around her waist. She was dressed in a cute outfit that consisted of his blue and gold letterman jacket, a cute crop top, some skirt and a pair of sneakers. Her hair was in its usual curls, wildly framing her face.

He planted a small kiss to her neck, to which she giggled at. It had tickled. Just as she opened her mouth to say something, the cackling from the school speakers stopped her, followed by principal Wheatherbee's voice. "Students of Riverdale High, this is your principal speaking. E-mails have been sent to your parents, but effective immediately, Southside High School is shut down and its students will be transferred to other schools in the district, including this one."

The information caused a wave of gasps to run through the crowd of students, especially the ones gathered in the student lounge. Harley could feel Reggie's grip around her waist tighten slightly. She put her hands over his, smiling reassuringly at him as Mr. Wheatherbee continued speaking.

"I believe the statement we're realizing will address your concerns and theirs, you should be receiving it shortly. I'm sure you have many questions, but it goes without saying that we are welcoming these students with open minds, hearts and arms. That is all." The speakers abruptly stopped.