CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

CHAPTER TWENTY FOURCAMPAIGN FOR PRESIDENNCY"i'll give you all of my trust,if you don't mess this up"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CAMPAIGN FOR PRESIDENNCY
"i'll give you all of my trust,
if you don't mess this up"
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

The relaxing warm water trickled down Harley's body as she stood in the shower. The 'warm' water was lukewarm at best, but at the very moment Harley couldn't bring herself to care. All she could do was think. The events of the night clouded her mind as she stood in the shower, drowsy blinks letting her know that she was minutes away from falling asleep. She turned the knob in the shower, the downpour of water halting. She sighed deeply, stepping out to wrap a towel around her body.

If anyone had told her she'd end up spending the Friday night at Sweet Pea's trailer wrapped in nothing but a mere towel, she would have laughed at them. Yet here she was, exhaustion hitting her as she wrapped the white towel tightly around herself. His bathroom was small, barely fitting the shower. The trailer in general was small, but the serpent had somehow made it seem so much bigger by decorating it with posters and pictures. It seemed so personal, so inviting. Harley found herself appreciating his home in ways she couldn't even appreciate her own.

Harley groaned when she noticed the clothes piled up in the floor, water having leaked from the shower just to soak them. She really hated shower curtains, and how they always failed at keeping the water from going all over the place. Hesitatedly she turned the door knob, poking her head out to search for the host. Her eyes found him laying on the raggedy old green couch situated in his 'livingroom'.

She debated putting the soaking wet clothes on for a moment, dreading having to asking him for some, but she swallowed her pride at the thought of squeezing into the cold and wet clothes. "Hey, Sweet Pea?" Her call for him caught his immediate attention, his head poking up from behind his phone. "You don't happen to have any clothes I can borrow, do you?"

     He quickly got to his feet, heading into what Harley assumed was the bedroom of the trailer. The trailer was small, barely fitting the kitchen and the livingroom. The kitchen was crammed into the far corner, dishes were starting to pile up in the sink. The livingroom consisted of a small coffee table and an old couch. It was all crammed up by the entrance, barely making way for the front door. The floor was in the form of a dull grey carpet, a carpet Harley imagined was a nightmare to clean. He had adorned the trailer with small objects for decorations. Harley found the surroundings to be comforting. It all felt so homey and personal.

     As quick as he had disappeared, Sweet Pea reappeared infront of her, holding out articles of clothes for her to take. It felt odd standing before him in nothing but a towel, having his eyes rake over her body. She accepted the clothes from him, mumbling a quiet 'thanks' before returning into the small bathroom.