CHAPTER FIFTEEN ✔️

CHAPTER FIFTEENFORGIVE AND FORGET"got my thigh highs on feel like wonder woman"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
FORGIVE AND FORGET
"got my thigh highs on feel like wonder woman"
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

     For the second time that day, Harley was seated in the principle's office for no reason at all. She seemed to have the 'wrong place at the wrong time' thing working for her. Not only was she there for no apparent reason at all, but she was also receiving news that she was going to have a weeks worth of detention as well.

"You all earned yourself a weeks worth of detention for fighting." Mr. Wheatherbee informed, sparing a extra look at the Serpents in the room. Jughead was leaned up against the wall, shooting the principle an unimpressed look.

     Harley shot him a suprised one. "What? You're giving me detention for trying to break up a fight? That makes literally no sense!" She complained, hands firmly planted on her hips.

     "Ms. Byers I'd watch my mouth if I was you." He warned. The stern look on his face let Harley know that she either obliged or she would suffer even worse then she already was. So, with a scoff, she retreated, leaning against the wall with an annoyed look on her face.

Mr. Wheatherbee directed his attention back over to the only Serpent in the room still wearing his jacket. "Mr. Jones, I made myself very clear about those jackets. You take them off, or you'll be suspended."

Veronica took notice in the cold look of determination in Jughead's eyes, dipping into the conversation. "Look, Jug just—" She didn't have time to finish before Jughead interrupted her.

"Then I guess I'm suspended." He spat, tugging the jacket closer to his body. Harley stared at him in disbelief. She got that the jacket meant a lot to him, but was it really that important that he was willing to dent his high school career? Cause that was exactly what the Jones boy was doing. All the other Serpents, ones that had been far longer then the beanie wearing boy, took them off, so why wouldn't he?

No more words were exchanged, and they were all dismissed. Harley watched Jughead speed down the school corridor, deciding not to follow. Last time she had followed after an angry Jughead-- last time being earlier today-- he had ended up kissing her. She didn't feel like hitting the repeat button.

So, she watched her best friend rush down the hallway, shoulders slumped, and she could do nothing but watch as he disappeared.

˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

     The last class of the day was finally here, and Harley was more then ready to get it all over with.