CHAPTER FOURTEEN ✔️

CHAPTER FOURTEENHAPPY GO LUCKY"it's impossible to ignore you"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
HAPPY GO LUCKY
"it's impossible to ignore you"
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

     The next morning Harley woke up the same way she and fallen asleep; with a big smile.

     There was a certain spring to her foot as she walked down the hallway of Riverdale high. There were two main reasons as to why she was this happy. Number one, she hadn't received any odd text from a unknown number. And number two, well, Sweet Pea.

     The Byers girl didn't like getting her hopes up. From experience, that only led to them being brutally crushed. But Harley couldn't help the genuine grin plastered on her face when she walked into the school. Midge took immediate notice, startling Harley by standing behind her locker door. Harley almost jumped out of her skin when she shut it, revealing the Klump girl beaming at her.

     "Midge, hi!" Harley chirped happily. The two walked togheter, arms connected. Midge arched a brow at the girl.

     "Hi. . ." She trailed off. Usually, Harley was a grumpy bitch in the mornings. Especially when she didn't get her so called 'beauty sleep'. "What's got you so happy?" Her friend asked.

     "Do I need a reason? Can't a girl simply wake up in a good mood, spending the day with a bright smile?" Harley wondered out loud, smoothing out the skirt she was wearing. Midge chuckled, shaking her head.

     "Sure, just not this girl. Come on, spill it." Midge knew her too well.

     "Okay so there might be this someone that is partially the reason for my good mood." Harley gave in. Midge playfully fist bumped the air.

     "Knew it. Who's the guy?" Harley reeled around, staring wide eyed at her friend.

     "What? What makes you think there's a guy?" Harley panicked. No one could know, at least not yet, that there was a guy, and that the guy was a Southside Serpent.

"Harley, we've been friends since we were in diapers, I know you." Midge said, her hands planted on Harley's shoulders. "Look, never mind who he is for now. Make sure to at least talk to Reggie before you make things official with someone else. I know you guys aren't dating. Honestly, I don't actually know what you're doing, but like you said to me. You can't lead him on."

     Harley raised an eyebrow at Midge. "Did you even take my advice?" She questioned.

     Midge gave her a bored look. "Not the point, Byers, and you know that."

"Yeah, yeah. We'll talk about it later or something. Come on, we need to get to cheer practice before Cheryl beheads us." The Byers girl said, quickly picking up her pace in the direction of the gym. Midge rolled her eyes, very much aware that practice started in twenty minutes, which meant that they had plenty of time. This was just Harley escaping from a conversation she didn't want to have. It was a typical Harley thing to do.