Ch.44 Oatmeal Laddu

Chapter 44

Mila's nails raked down Archer's back, their sharp edges grazing his skin, leaving a trail of tingling sensations in their wake. Her body arched in response, an instinctual response to his movements as he pressed deeper into her, their connection intensifying with each passing moment. The crisp, cool sheets were tangled between their legs, bearing witness to their night. Her hair was a tousled and tangled mess on the pillow while his ragged breath fell like a whispered promise against her skin.

Outside their home, the world raged on. The moon, hidden behind a thick shroud of dark clouds, cast no silvery glow into the room. The rain came down in a relentless downpour, a rhythmic symphony for the night sky when it occasionally lit up with the fiery brilliance of lightning. The deep rumble of thunder rolled across the hills and mountains in the distance.

Archer's lips left a trail of hungry kisses along Mila's neck, his warm breath caressing her skin and eliciting goosebumps in its wake. With a tantalizing rhythm, he made his way to her earlobe, nipping and kissing as if to claim every inch of her being. Mila, caught in the electrifying sensations he evoked, lifted one of her long, slender legs and wrapped it around his waist, granting him even more room to maneuver and delve deeper into her. It was a silent invitation for him to lose himself in the whirlwind of pleasure that they had created together. She knew he needed her at that moment and she gave all of herself to him.

As thunder cracked over the house, Archer groaned, hiding his face in the curve of Mila's shoulder. His hands found her wrists beneath the sheets and he pinned them down against the pillows. Mila's chest rose and united their naked skin. She wanted him to feel how fast her heart was breathing from his touch. She wanted him to know he was safe and sound.

"Mila..." Archer whispered her name breathlessly. "Baby....."

"Yes," Mila closed her eyes and rolled her head back, exposing her neck to Archer's mouth. She felt him bite down as he released her wrists and hooked his arm around her waist.

In a quick fluid movement, Archer flipped her over and pulled her on top of himself. Mila gasped, feeling him slide back in as her hands fell on his chest and his hands gripped her hips.

"Damn," Archer gazed up at her, his eyes shining in the dark room. "You feel so good this way, kitty cat."

Mila's fingers curled and her nails sunk into Archer's chest. She knew she would be leaving half-moon marks on his skin for her to find and kiss in the morning. Her long hair fell over her shoulders as she moved her hips in circles and moaned at the pleasure that shot through her.

"Yeah....like that," Archer's hands on her hips tightened as he spoke through his teeth. "Fuck.....fuck, baby."

Mila whimpered as her legs quivered and all the muscles in her body tensed. Her mouth was wide open and all she could focus on was the sensation of Archer sliding in and out of her. She was so wet for him and the way he held her and stared at her as if he was incomplete without her made Mila's body scream for release.

Wanting her more than he had ever wanted or needed anything, Archer moved Mila onto the bed and flipped her over. He knew her favorite position and the need to hear her scream his name over the thunder was an obsession.

Climbing off the bed, Archer pulled Mila to the edge and held her hips up. He entered her again and thrust his hips forward until Mila began to squeal. She gripped the sheets overhead and pushed to her toes, wanting to feel every inch of Archer inside of herself.

Archer looked down at his beautiful girl before him and gripped her ass. It was so perfect and round and up in the air for him. His nails dug into her flesh, knitting her like dough as he moved her ass quicker and quicker.