28

"Yes, "I managed to say it clearly.

My heart was beating wildly and my head felt light. I was having trouble breathing and my eyes felt watery. As gentle as he can be, Nikolas pecked my lips.

Then, he pushed.

I felt his tip slide in with ease, stretching me. We moaned at the same time, against each other's lips.

His fingers gripped my hips and he pulled me down slowly, pushing a few inches inside of me. I've never felt fuller. I could feel myself around him, accommodating his width. Nick pulled me down some more, pushing further into me. I took control of my breathing. My head pounded. It felt better than I ever expected.

He felt hot and stiff and I was excited to move. He groaned as he pulled me down again, this time not stopping until my ass hit his thighs. Finally, he was inside. All of him.

My eyes shut tightly and his face buried against the crook of my neck. We were feeling each other for the first time. His hands grabbed my behind. His fingers gripped so hard it felt painful, but my attention was all on the feeling of having him inside me—throbbing.

I heard him curse in what I assume was Portuguese. I gripped his shoulders so hard I was sure there would be marks, but covering them up was the least of my concerns right then.

Finally, I started to move. With my eyes shut, I slowly lifted myself up only to come back down and let him fill me to the hilt again. Nikolas groaned against my neck. The sound sent shivers down my spine.

I lifted myself up again and lowered. I did this a few more times, building a steady pace. I couldn't see him, but I felt him. I felt Nick suck on my neck and my collarbones, licking the spots afterwards.

I felt him grip my hips and control my ups and downs. The warmth and friction felt amazing. He felt amazing.

"Look at me," he demanded through clenched teeth. I opened my eyes and held Nikolas's gaze. The way he stared at my face made my face feel hot.

He watched my every reaction as he entered me again and again. Nikolas smacked my ass and I whimpered, clenching around him in response.

"Fuck, you feel nice," he muttered under his breath.

I cupped his face with my hands and kissed him eagerly. He stood, taking me along with him. Nikolas was still inside me as he lowered us onto the middle of my bed. His body was on top of mine, tip as far as it can reach.

He held himself up with his elbows and pulled out. Nick kissed my forehead before slamming back into me. I whimpered. The sound that escaped my mouth was something between a cry and a curse.

In my room, as our bodies moved to a forbidden dance, I lost myself to the music—the unwitting moans, the slap of skin, the groans that slipped between our mouths, and the curses that strayed us further from heaven. He and I, we had a rhythm for two. We had a beat that only we could enjoy. We had a tune that was best left muffled by the pillows and the mattress that were witness to the nights I was swaying on my own.

When I couldn't handle all sensations, I bit on the man's shoulder. He slowed down, taking his time and reveling inch after inch.

He pulled out. I gave him a questioning look. There was mischief in his eyes—wickedness that I've been seeing lately. His next actions proved that Nikolas Camillo's a king in bed.

He put two of his fingers into my mouth and I sucked. Then, the man put them inside me. Then, he put himself inside me as well.

The sound that escaped my lips was incomprehensible. Where has this man been all my life?