39

Excited. I get excited every time I'm about to spend time with Mr. Camillo. It's not the type of excitement I get when I'm anticipating a good dick appointment, a nice get together with friends, or a six-hour straight shopping spree. This excitement is different and it sure does hit different too.

I'm simply excited to be with him, nothing less, maybe more. I suddenly felt worried when Nikolas texted me right before I left my room—already gotten rid of the GA uniform, replacing it with a skirt and a white cropped cardigan top.

Dick Camillo: change of plans. my house.

I took a leap of faith and texted Jared, asking if he could drive me somewhere. It only took a minute for him to reply saying to meet him in the foyer.

Jared was still in uniform, minus the tie. I led him outside where we stood in front of my car.

"I want you to drive me to his house," I said to Jared. If I want him to trust me, I'm gonna have to trust him. Kinda.

He looked at me weirdly. "I'm gonna go there anyway," I shrugged, "Either I get a cab, have you drop me off at my friend's first, or even walk there if I have to. I'm deciding today to just be honest with you. At least I'm safe."

Jared's face looked blank and it took him too long to think. I almost thought he was gonna say no, find my brother, and reveal everything. But that was pessimism. Instead, Jared pouted, shrugged, and said "Okay. Fine."

He opened the door for me and I got in the passenger's seat this time. I guided him to Nick's house and told him to pick me up when I text him and if that Wyatt asks, I was getting my prom nails done.

Nick's residence looked like how I last saw it. The sun had already bid goodbye, leaving it up to the moon to illuminate the night. Lights were on outside, brightening the short pathway to the porch.

I knocked in the door and felt a sense of deja vu when memories of the night I had dinner with Nick flashed behind my eyes.

I still got laid by Nikolas. Fuck you, Bernie.

Faint footsteps came from the other side of the wooden slab. The knob turned and Nikolas emerged, body clothed with gray lounge shorts and a simple black shirt.

"Hey," I greeted as I stepped inside, letting Nick close and lock the door behind us.

"What happened?" I asked him as we casually walked into the living room.

"Just a little fight," he said and continued to the kitchen, "Nothing concerning."

I settled on the couch and watched through an archway as Nikolas checked his fridge, "You want something to drink?"

"Water," I scanned my surroundings, really confirming that nothing changed.

Seconds later, Nick sauntered into the living room with a glass of water. He put it on the coffee table before sitting beside me.

"So," I yawned, "What are we doing?"

"What do you wanna do?" he asked, though I'm sure anything we do would lead to sex.

"I don't know..." cuddle? please? "How about you give me a tour of this place."

"You've seen it before. Many times. It's not that big," he told me, "Compared to your house, at least."

"And?" I stood up and reached for his hand, "I wanna see your cute little home office."

With a sigh, he got to his feet. Nikolas in casual clothing amazes me too much. He's the same, but he looks different, if you get what I mean. He's not Mr. Camillo—just plain Nick in his comfy shorts.