3

Since school started on a Wednesday, today will be my first Monday at Goldenlux Academy. Thursday and Friday flew by smoothly and that's probably the reason why I'm more excited than pissed with the thought of going to school on a Monday. To put it simply, I hate Mondays, but today is an exception. Today, I'm quite excited. Have a guess why.

I spent my Saturday mall hopping with Viktor and Dani which means that my room has shopping bags of unnecessary clothing, accessories, and cosmetics scattered on the floor until now because I'm too lazy to open them and organize. Someone can do it for me. Someone who's required to do it for a living.

As for Sunday, it was pleasant. I spent one-third of the day as a volunteer in Senator Darcy Guevarra's feeding program aligned with her advocacy to help children in poverty—Darcy Guevarra aka Dani's capitalistic two-faced mother. Another one-third was spent with Viktor only when he invited me to an open-mic event at a local coffee shop that was too boring for the whirlwind that was Daniella.

The last one-third was spent with Wyatt when we watched a movie and ate dinner at a four-star restaurant. Now it's Monday and I'll be spending it in a place I have yet to explore and get used to. Plus, I get to see the very tempting Mr. Nikolas Camillo once again. What are the odds that he'll fuck me over his desk today? The possibility had me giddy.

"Good morning, Jared, dear," I greeted with a smile and a pat to the big man's chest—hard chest, I might add.

I wondered then what he'd look like in normal clothes or no clothes at all. He's always wearing a black and white suit, jacket off if it's hot.

"Someone's happy," he said as we walked to my car, "I'm scared."

"Well, no need to be scared because it's none of your business," I said, joy dripping from the edges of my words. He opened the door for me and seen as no one was around, I brushed my ass against his thigh as I got in.

"You're quite predatory, you know?" he said before closing the door, "You'll get sued one day."

I waited for him to get into the front seat.

"You would sue me?" I wondered jokingly as he put his seatbelt on.

"Not me," he said and shrugged, "but someone."

"Well, for your information, every person I've tried to seduce ended up enjoying it."

"I should be proud then," he told me, pointing out the fact that we have not done anything yet, to my surprise also.

"You haven't even seen nothing yet, babe," I told him, "Me teasing you is child's play. Or less."

He started the car, "Yeah, most definitely will get sued someday."

Jared parked my car in the spot we've claimed. I said a quick goodbye before walking my fine ass through the main entrance and straight to my locker. Although I have no reason to go to his office, Camillo did say to feel free with bringing my concerns to him, so I intend on finding a damn good reason to swing by. It's either that or I miraculously bump into him in the hallways, and maybe suck his dick in front of everyone too, but Jack said that the man doesn't go out often. Pity, really. Could be the best blow job in his life.

Once I had all the essentials for the day in my bag, I closed my locker and let my eyes do some scanning. My gaze was drawn to a large group of students surrounding a yellow bulletin board right across the principal's office. I could barely see what was posted.

My peace faltered when a voice from behind me made my jump, "Good morning, Rose."

I spun quickly to face Aiden who stood with three other guys on his tail. I spoke, hand to my chest, "Jesus, you scared me."