Chapter Eleven - Harry

I will add a picture later, 'cause Ai is a bitch right now

- - - 

Harry hadn't seen Louis since he was sick. That was eight days ago. During the weekend, Harry had visited his mom at home. Gemma had been there, too. It had been nice, but their constant grilling him about questions regarding Louis didn't make him miss him any less. Only more.

In the last week, they had texted a lot back and forth. Harry loved it, but he couldn't wait to see Louis actually in person again. With work, lectures, homework, and all the in-betweens, there had been no time, but today there was the Halloween party.

It was being hosted by the University and was to take place at a rented party hall. Everyone was to show up dressed up. Harry had been stressed about whether his costume would arrive in time, but luckily it had come just the day before. And it fit, too, and according to Niall it made him look "Sexy as hell."

Harry was in the middle of doing his make-up when Niall entered his room, wearing the most obnoxious thing Harry had ever seen.

Harry's eyebrows touched his hairline as he eyed Niall. "So... when you say your costume was a surprise... this is what you meant?"

"Yup," Niall said. "You like it?"

"Niall, you're a fucking Teletubbi."

Niall grinned, making a small spin. "I'm a red one!"

Harry scoffed, smiling amusedly. "I see that."

Niall rolled his eyes. "How's the make-up going?"

"I can't get the eyeliner right," Harry groaned, once again trying to apply it after having removed his last failed attempt.

"Hmmm, making yourself extra for Louis?" teased Niall.

Harry's cheeks flared red. "Well, it's a Halloween party. Everyone is gonna dress up. Except for you, you just look like a big tomato."

Niall huffed. "I'm offended."

"Good. I intended for you to be."

"Apologise and I'll help with your eyeliner."

Harry sent his friend a smile. "I'm deeply sorry."

"Good. You should be," said Niall. "Now give that stick-thingy. I'm a professional."

* * *

Harry waited together with Niall in front of their building. The cold air was making goosebumps rise on his arms and a shiver ran down his spine. They were waiting for the other boys.

Finally, a cap neared, and it stopped by the curb in front of them. The window rolled down, and Zayn's face greeted them. "Hello."

"Hi," Niall grinned. He crouched down next to the cab, furrowing his eyebrows. "Where is Louis?"

"It was first when the cab got here we realised we were too many," Zayn exclaimed. "Louis offered to just take a bus."

"Oh," Harry let out.

"Don't worry," Liam's voice sounded from inside the vehicle. "You'll see lover boy soon."

Harry's cheeks turned red. "He's not—"

"And, Niall, are you a Teletubbi?"

"Yup," Niall said proudly,

"And, Harry, you are a... pirate, right?" Liam said. He was leaning over Zayn to look out the window.