Chapter Nineteen - Harry

Harry knew Louis' family would be lovely, how could they not be when Louis was the way he was? But after having met them, he realised his expectations could have been a lot higher because the Tomlinson family was possibly one of the most amazing families Harry had ever come across.

Since arriving the day before, Harry had been in awe. The dinner had been amazing, and watching Louis argue with his little sisters about stupid matters made a warm feeling settle in his chest. And then there had been the nail polish applying with the twins, who both had quickly come to adore Harry with all they had. At night, when they were to go to bed, Louis had shown Harry his childhood bedroom.

The walls were light blue, posters of footballers and singers hanging on the walls. The bed in the corner was a single, but they had managed to make it work, spooning extra closely. Not that Harry minded.

They had been awoken by Daisy and Phoebe running into the room. "Louis, Harry, it's snowing!" they yelled in unison. "We need to build a snowman after breakfast!"

So after breakfast, where Harry had bonded with Jay over their shared love for records, Louis, Harry, and the girls dressed in their warmest wear. They walked into the garden, which by now looked like a winter wonderland.

"We need to build the biggest snowman ever," Daisy said. "Don't you agree, Lottie?"

"Of course I do," Lottie said, pushing Daisy's beanie down so the girl no longer could see.

"Ey!"

Lottie cackled but soon regretted it due to Phoebe coming to her sister's aid by throwing a snowball at Lottie.

Louis chuckled. He squeezed Harry's hand, rating his chin against Harry's shoulder.

Harry smiled softly, looking down at him. "Hi."

"Hey," Louis mumbled, gently pushing a curl behind Harry's ear. "Are you sure you didn't want to borrow a hat? Your ears are getting quite red, Baby."

Harry wet his lips. "It's fine, really."

Fizzy faked gagging. "Stop being gross. We need to build this snowman. And, Lottie, stop trying to kill our sisters with snow. Mom will kill us."

Lottie stopped just as she was about to throw a snowball at Phoebe. "Since when did you become so responsible?"

"Someone has to."

"Well—"

In a matter of seconds, Fizzy had formed a snowball, and thrown it toward Lottie, hitting her straight on the face.

"Argh! That's it. This is war! Me and the little ones against Fizzy, Lou, and Harry. It's on!"

In the end, they did end up building the snowman, but first after what felt like hours of fighting and playing in the snow. When they returned inside, Jay had hot chocolate ready, ordering all of them to go change into dry clothes.

Harry followed Louis to his room. Louis closed the door behind them.

"So, I was thinking—" Harry stopped talking as he felt Louis wrap around him in a hug from behind. His arms were secure around Harry's waist, his breath ghosting over the skin at Harry's neck. "Hello there."

"Hi." Louis placed a kiss on Harry's exposed skin above his jacket, squeezing him closer. "What were you thinking, Baby?"

"To dress in Christmas sweaters, doy," Harry grinned. He turned around so he was facing Louis.

Louis smiled softly at him, a glint in his eyes. "I really like that idea."

"Yeah?" Harry dipped down, bringing their lips together in a soft kiss. "Me too. You'll look ridiculously cute."