Chapter Twenty-Five - Harry

"You need to stop kissing me or else we'll miss the train," panted Louis, fingers tangled in Harry's hair. He was pressed against the wall in Harry's apartment, Harry towering over him. Caging him in.

"Why?" Harry whined, pushing his thigh between Louis'.

Louis chuckled. "Because the train leaves soon, and I would like to be there on time."

"But the walls in my house are so thin, Lou," Harry complained. "You can hear everything. I need my kissing time."

Louis raised an eyebrow at him. "Oh yeah? I'm sure we'll find time."

"Nuh-uh," Harry said. "My mom is gonna wanna be with us all the time, I'm telling ya. Also, did I mention the thin walls?"

"Baby, it's not like we are gonna be doing more than kissing," Louis said, "not even if the walls were thick. Not at your mom's house." He scrunched his nose. "Good God no."

"I know." Harry leaned back. "Sorry. I'm just nervous. My family can be... a lot. I'm just afraid that they'll be too much."

"Love," Louis softly said, cupping Harry's face in his hands, "I have four sisters, I know what it's like. And I can't wait to meet your sister, mom, and stepdad. I'm so excited, okay? Don't worry about it being too much for me or anything, and don't stress yourself about it either. It will be perfect."

"I feel silly about it," Harry groaned. "Why are you so perfect?"

"Don't feel silly," Louis said. "God knows I was shitting my pants when you were gonna meet my family. My sisters could have been at their worst. I was terrified."

"I thought you were pretty calm," Harry softly spoke.

"So you wouldn't spiral more," Louis said.

One more thing added to the list of why Harry was in love with Louis.

"Are you not nervous at all?" Harry asked.

"Well, yes, I am, but I also know that it must be absolutely incredible people I'm gonna meet because they are the ones who raised you, so I really don't have much to worry about, do I?"

Harry wet his lips. "No, you don't."

"Good." Louis placed a kiss on the tip of Harry's nose. "Now we really need to get going, Baby. The clock is ticking."

Harry pursed his lips. "One more kiss? Please?"

Louis rolled his eyes fondly, pulling Harry in by his shirt. "How could I ever say no?" He kissed Harry's lips. Warm and soft. "Let's go, yeah?"

They took a cab to the train station. Louis' hand was a warm constant in Harry's on the way. They made it for the train just in time, finding good spots. Harry took out his laptop to write.

"Gonna write on the story?" Louis grinned.

"Yup, the next chapter is soon ready for you," Harry replied.

"Take your time," Louis said. Then with a wink, "But also not, I'm really excited. Where are they gonna travel now?"

Harry smirked. "Wait and see."

The train started moving.

"Fine," Louis said. "But I'm just saying, they should to Japan at some point."

"Planning on that," Harry said.

Louis smiled softly. "Alright." Then, "So, um, what are the plans for this weekend? Just so I'm prepared."

"Well, since I was a kid we have gone to a restaurant for dinner on my birthdays, so we are going to do that tonight. Tomorrow... probably just a calm day inside. Sunday we'll take the train back around noon."