Chapter Eighteen - Louis

Louis clicked on the 'Send' button on his laptop, and with that, sent in his exam assignment. He spun around in his chair, letting out a victory shout.

Harry laughed from where he sat on the bed. He had just gotten back from the University where he had taken his English exam, and the tense line that had followed his shoulders the last couple of days had completely vanished. He looked happy, content, and so cuddly there in Louis' bed wearing Louis' sweater and sweatpants—they were not by any means too short.

Louis stood up, throwing himself onto Harry. Harry let out a shriek, his arms closing around Louis' frame.

Louis grinned, hiding his face in Harry's neck. "Hey, Baby."

Harry squeezed his body, kissing Louis' temple. "Hi, love. We need to be at the train station in an hour."

"I know. You called for a cab, right?"

"Yes. It's on its way."

Louis straightened his back, smiling down at Harry. "You're incredible."

A delicate blush formed on Harry's skin. "That was random."

"I love saying random facts."

Harry smiled softly, his thumbs brushing over the skin where Louis' shirt had ridden up slightly. "I'm nervous about today."

"You don't need to be," Louis softly said. "They're gonna adore you."

"But what if they don't? Or I do something weird, or clumsy, or—"

"Haz, Baby, please try and relax, yeah? They will love you."

Harry nibbled his bottom lip. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am." Louis brushed some hair away from Harry's forehead. "Deep breaths, yeah? This will be the best Christmas ever. And birthday. Because you're there, and you make everything better. Yes, that's it, show me the dimples."

Harry let out a chuckle, hiding his face under his hands. "Shut up."

"Nevah," chided Louis. He dipped down, pressing a kiss to the corner of Harry's mouth. "Now get your arse up, Mr Styles, the cab will be here soon."

"Alright, alright." Harry sat up, his chest bumping against Louis'. "I'll need for you to move."

Louis raised an eyebrow. "What about... no?"

Harry let out an amused chuckle, his hands finding Louis' thighs. "You really do love being carried around, don't you?"

"By you?" Louis stroked Harry's cheek. "Absolutely."

Harry carried Louis to the hallway, and they quickly dressed in jackets and shoes. They grasped their luggage, Louis having a suitcase and Harry two bigger bags.

Outside, their cab waited. While they drove, Louis' hand was ever-present on Harry's thigh, squeezing. 

Their cab driver dropped them off by the train station. Harry paid, and together they walked up to their person. The train arrived ten minutes later, and they stepped aboard.

Their wagon was almost empty. They sat bar the far end of it, Harry closest to the window. Louis was next to him, his head resting on Harry's shoulder as he read through the pages of the book he had brought. It was one Harry had recommended him. The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Louis had long ago seen the movie, but he preferred books any day.

Harry pulled out his laptop, his fingers hovering above the keys, but not typing.

Louis looked at him. He kissed his shoulder. Harry smiled softly. Louis poked his cheek. Harry smiled harder. Dimple. Louis kissed it. "Are you gonna write?" he asked.