Chapter Seventeen - Harry

A bit of a filler, but the next ones are gonna be MWUAH

- - -

Louis' body was filled with stories. From every tiny scar to every single tattoo. Harry let his fingers trace over them, goosebumps erupting all over Louis' skin.

"How did you get this scar?" whispered Harry, circling his finger around a small scar on Louis' upper arm. It was thin, about ten centimetres long. Faded. But there nonetheless.

Louis chuckled lowly, his voice heavy with sleep as he spoke, "That? That's from the time my sister Lottie accidentally cut me with a knife. Well, she claims it was an accident. I'm sure it wasn't." He shook his head amusedly.

"Really?" Harry asked, surprised.

"Yeah," Louis grinned. Her let his fingers run through Harry's hair. "Growing up we were the two oldest, and always in some lovely fight with each other. The scar comes from the one time when I wanted to cut the carrots, but she was already doing it. One thing led to another, and... cut."

"You fought about... getting to cut carrots?" Harry asked, perplexed.

"Well, yeah," shrugged Louis. A soft smile was on his lips. "We don't do that kinda stuff anymore. At least not as much."

Harry raised an eyebrow at him. "Sure." He placed his head on Louis' bare chest, snuggling closer to him. "You're warm."

"For once." Louis let his hand trail up and down Harry's back.

Harry hummed. "I have work today."

Louis sighed. "So do I."

"When is yours?" Harry asked.

"From twelve," Louis said. "So in three hours. You?"

"The same," Harry whispered, placing a kiss above Louis' heart. "Wanna cuddle till then?"

"Absolutely."

* * *

November flew by faster than Harry could have imagined it possible. He spent a lot of his time in the flower shop, in lectures, doing homework, and working out. He and the boys also had a game night, and Niall invited his new girlfriend, Amelia. Louis took him on a date to a laser tag place, and Harry rated it their best date by far. There was nothing like shooting little kids with lasers. He also spent a lot of time in Louis' bed, and Louis in his. They spent hours talking and laughing. And they spent hours sweaty and heavy breathing between the sheets. Harry read some of his writing to Louis. Louis showed Harry his pictures.

Harry was so, so happy.

When December first rolled around, the first snow had fallen. And there had fallen a lot. It was Monday, but due to all the snow, lectures had been cancelled. Harry was in Louis' bed when he read the news in his inbox.

Louis was standing by the window, looking out at the snow in wonder. "I love snow so much."

Harry grinned, standing up. He was naked, chills making goosebumps erupt on his skin. He walked up to Louis, hugging him from behind. "Bet it's here for you. Since it's your birthday soon."

Louis let out a sigh, resting his head back against Harry's shoulder. "You think so?"

"Well, in my opinion, the sun rises with your smile, but today the sky is just celebrating a bit extra. Just for you." He placed a kiss on Louis' neck.

Louis chuckled lowly. "You're a sap."

"I'm your sap," Harry mumbled, sucking on Louis' jaw.

"My sap." Louis reached behind him, tangling his fingers in Harry's curls as Harry continued to kiss his neck. "Of fuck, Haz."