Epilogue - Harry

Harry wiped the back of his hand over his forehead, only then realising the back of his hand was covered in paint. He let out a sigh, looking up at the wall before him. It was drying, some places still completely wet, but the end result was nearing.

"Hey, Baby."

Harry whipped around to look at the door where his boyfriend emerged. He was holding a bag in his hand with a Chinese logo on it. "Hi," Harry exhaled.

Louis looked amusedly at him, placing the bag on the floor. He walked up to Harry, placing a hand on his waist. "You have something on your forehead, darling."

"I figured," grinned Harry, dipping down for a kiss. "You taste like strawberry."

"Grabbed one from the fruit bowl you made," Louis said, squeezing Harry's waist. "I have to say it's quite great."

Harry smiled softly. "Glad you like it."

Louis hummed. He cast a glance at the wall. "Final coat of paint?"

Harry nodded. "Yup. Soon we no longer have to sleep on the couch. We can probably get the bed in here tomorrow if it's dry."

"Sounds fucking amazing," Louis said. He winked. "We have to break it in, you know."

"It's my old bed," Harry said, "we have fucked in it loads of times."

Louis snorted. "But not in our apartment, doy."

Harry could feel his face stretch with his smile. "Ours."

"Ours," whispered Louis before connecting their lips once again. "I bought the takeout you wanted. Chinese."

"Thanks," Harry said. "I'm dying of hunger. I love you."

"I love you too," said Louis.

"Let me just go wash my hands," Harry said. "Then we can eat."

"I'll come with you." Louis eyed Harry's hands. "No way you're touching any of our door handles or sink with those hands."

Harry smirked. "Well, what a gentleman you are, holding doors open and everything."

"That's me," Louis said, nodding curtly. "Now, follow me."

* * *

"I brought Monopoly!" Niall said the moment Harry opened the door for him. "I'm ready to beat your arses."

Harry snorted. "When has that ever happened?"

Amelia, who was walking into the apartment behind Niall, chuckled amusedly. "Yeah, Niall, I love you, but you always lose."

Niall scowled playfully at her. "Traitor." Then to Harry, he said, "Are the other gays here yet?"

"Nope!" Louis called from the kitchen. "But Zayn just texted. They are on their way."

"Great," Niall said. "I gotta talk with Payno about our drama assignment. Reminds me, Harold, how's that book deal coming along?"

Louis appeared beside Harry, his hand finding its way to Harry's lower back.

Harry grinned. "It's pretty great. The agent loved my draft. Of course, it needs a lot of fixing, but... she really thinks that with the right promotion and publisher, it could be a hit."

Louis stood up on his tiptoes, kissing Harry's cheek. "I'm so proud of you, love."

Niall faked gagging. "Why are you so disgustingly cute?"

Harry shrugged. "Born this way."

Just then, the buzzer sounded once again. Louis reached over, pressing the button, saying, "Who is it?"