Chapter Twenty-Seven - Harry

Wow, it really is nearing the end

 - - -

Clothes. Toothbrush. Hairbrush. Lube. Condoms—important stuff. All was secured into Harry's backpack, plus a few minor things, and he felt like he was good to go. He had finished his lectures for the day, and soon Louis would arrive with the motorbike he had rented.

Harry pulled his phone out of his pocket, only to see that Miss Olsen had sent him an Email.

Curiosity spiked in him, and he pressed onto it.

Dear Harry,

I finally finished reading through all the pages you have given me, sorry it took so long, but all I have to say is WOW. I'm blown away. I have sat and edited the pages you have given me. There are places that need to be rewritten and other stuff, that's always how first drafts are, but I'm beyond impressed. If you'd like, we can meet up sometime to discuss the story and where to go from here.

Harry looked confusedly at the mail. From here? What did she mean by that? He quickly set to work with typing out a reply.

Dear Miss Olsen,

Thank you so much. I would love to meet up someday and receive your feedback. That would be so lovely, thank you. However I have to ask, what do you mean by 'from here'?

He quickly sent the email just as the sound of a bundle of keys by the front door was heard. A second later, Louis stepped inside the apartment. His hair was ruffled, a backpack was hanging from his shoulders, and a crooked grin was taking up space on his face.

"Hey, gorgeous," he said. "Ready to go?"

Harry blushed slightly. "Yeah, I am, handsome."

Louis smiled fondly and walked over to Harry. Hands on his hips, Louis pressed a kiss to Harry's lips. "Have you said goodbye to Niall yet?"

Harry shook his head. "I should probably do that."

Louis scrunched his nose, kissing Harry's cheek. "You probably should, yeah."

"Alright, I will," chuckled Harry. "But first, did you get the motorbike?"

"All ready," Louis confirmed. "Did you pack?"

Harry nodded. "Just enough to fill a backpack."

"Great." Louis pecked his lips, patted his bum, said, "Now go say goodbye to our Irish princess."

Harry smiled fondly, stepping back. "I will."

He quickly retreated to Niall's door, knocking.

"Come in."

Harry pushed the handle down, stepping inside. "Hey, Nigel."

Niall grinned from where he was sitting on his bed. "Hey, Curly. Ready to leave?"

Harry nodded. "Yep, Louis just got here."

Niall nodded, patting the spot on the bed next to him. "Arse down."

"As you wish." Harry sat down, pulling his knees to his chest. He furrowed his eyebrows. "Is something wrong?"

Niall shrugged. "I just miss you. When was the last time we had a boys' night just the two of us?"

Dread settled in Harry's stomach. "What—I don't even..." He exhaled. "Sorry."

"It's fine," Niall said, wetting his lips. "I just miss you. You have so much work lately, and lectures, and your story, and then there's of course Louis."