Chapter Twenty-Six - Louis

Ai, no matter all the notes I gave, could not manage to give me anything better than this

Also, a bit of a filler, but more is coming your way. Also... not that much left of the fic.

- - -

Louis stepped out of Hans's car, his camera in his hands. He was looking through all the pictures he had taken on the runway, pride swelling in his chest with each one he looked at.

Hans stepped out of the car as well, walking around it to Louis. "You did a good job today, Louis. I'm proud of you."

Louis grinned. "Thanks, Hans. I'll begin editing them immediately."

Hans nodded approvingly. "I like the sound of that. You're free in three hours, make sure to check the time so you don't sit here until nine in the evening."

Louis' cheeks turned red. "That only happened once."

Hans chuckled. "I'm not complaining, Louis. I love the fact that you enjoy the work you do as much as you do. And you're great at it as well."

"Thank you," Louis said, wetting his lips. "It means a lot."

"Yeah," Hans said. "Can't believe you have already almost been here for almost two months. Once your time here ends, it's back to Uni and exams, and then another year with that, but I can promise you this already now, there'll be a spot for you here once you're ready for it."

"I don't even know what to say," Louis said on an exhale. "Just... thank you for everything you have done for me, Hans. It means the absolute world to me."

Hans clapped his back, sending him a smile. "Let's go in, yeah?"

Louis nodded and followed Hans into the building. They passed the secretary, who sent Louis a raised eyebrow and a smirk. Huh. 

He walked down the hallway, entering the door into what had become his own temporary office. A picture of Harry was standing on his desk, and behind his desk, in the chair, was a real-life Harry. He was wearing his long coat, a scarf secured around his neck. In his arms were a bouquet of flowers. A petal was stuck in his hair, making Louis think he had come straight from work.

Louis stopped dead in his tracks. "Haz? What are you doing here?" he asked, a surprised smile making its way onto his face.

Harry grinned, standing up. He walked to Louis, holding the bouquet of flowers out in front of him. "I wanted to see where you worked before your time here's up. The secretary showed me in. She was very suspicious of me until she realised I was the mysterious man on Tomlinson's desktop."

Louis snorted. "So that's why she looked at me that way."

Harry shrugged, grinning sheepishly. "I hope you don't mind."

"No." Louis wet his lips, reaching up to cup Harry's face in his hands. "You just made this day so much better."

Harry hummed, dipping down for a kiss. "Oh yeah?"

Louis nodded, kissing his cheek. Then beaming he said, "I just came from the runway."

"Yeah?" Harry said, his dimples pooling in his cheeks. "How was it? I know you've been a few times and you really liked that, but tell me about it. In detail, please."

"It was... amazing," Louis said on an exhale. "Like so much. I saw all these models and I met a bunch of designers, and Hans gave me so much credit for my work, and... it has actually gotten me thinking."

"About?" Harry asked softly.

"You know how I wanted to start my own photography business after school, right?"