A Prayer to the Love God!

You stood in front of A Young Woman on the Last day of School where you had Begun to confess your feelings to her in full.

Y/n: L-LOOK I REALLY LIKE YOU SO WILL YOU PLEASE BY MY GIRLFRIEND!?

Random Girl: Look Y/n, You're A Really Nice guy and everything, but the Problem is You're Just... not the Kind of Guy I'm Looking for.

Y/n: E-EH!?

Random Girl: I mean You're nice and everything but You're Just Not my type, Just the thought of being your girlfriend makes me Sick!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Oh God I think I'm going to be sick!? I'M GOING TO BE SICK!

Later...

You were now walking home with an Anonymous Friend as you were discussing everything with him.

Anonymous Friend: Okay Dude, calm down, You Look sick.

Y/n: W-What do you mean...?

Anonymous Friend: You Look like A Doll whose Mouth has been sewn shut with green skin.

Y/n: Okay, I-I'm good...

Anonymous Friend: Come on it can't be this Bad. What are you Up to Like... What number was it again?

Y/n: THIS WAS MY 100TH REJECTION!!! I HAVE BEEN REJECTED 100 TIMES!!!

Anonymous Friend: Really? When was your first confession?

Y/n: 8 months Old...

Anonymous Friend: That's pretty weird.

Y/n: S-Shut up!!

Anonymous Friend: This is very Strange. You have confessed to 100 Women and yet you are still very Popular among women. I mean You're Autistic which usually would make you A Target for bullying, but on the other hand You have average intelligence, less than Average Athletic Skills, and Average Good Looks especially with those Glasses. It's very Strange.

Y/n: Okay Now You're coming off as Creepy Man!

Anonymous Friend: No This is very Odd, but considering this is your 100th Confession you Might very likely be alone forever.

Y/n: WHY ARE YOU BEING SO GRIM!? SERIOUSLY ANONYMOUS FRIEND!? FORGET YOU!

Later...

You had Put All of your Money into the Shrine of a Local God as you began begging to them.

Y/n: Oh God or Buddha, or If I Must SpongeBob, may you Please help me Grant my wish for Love.

???: Hello.

Y/n: Huh? Is that you God? Buddha? SpongeBob? Lord Helix Maybe?

???: Down here.

You then Looked down to see A Head in the Donation Box.

Y/n: AAAAAAAAAGH! It's A Donation Thief!! What People would do to get free change these days!

Love God: No, I am the God of Love, and I am here to grant your wish!

Y/n: Really?

Love God: Yes!

Y/n: HOORAY!

Love God: I'm going to need you to not do that.

Y/n: So how can you Help?

Love God: Well, you see Y/n when people are Created, they are given A Person that they will love forever. A Soul Mate if you will.

Y/n: Wow! So, do I have A Soul Mate?

Love God: Indeed, you do, You Just have terrible Luck with that. (Thoughts) Due to you pouring all of your Money into this before that should help explain why.

Y/n: But I already had 100 rejections!

Love God: Indeed, but I can Promise you that when you run into your Soul Mate You Shall Have a Shock to your Body A System that will let you know you have encountered her.

Y/n: Really?

Love God: Yes, Your A Smart Kid now stop interrupting me. You see women will fall in Love instantly when they meet their soul Mate, but Men will take Far longer.

Y/n: And how does that Help me?

Love God: When you get into Highschool your first day you shall meet your Soul Mate.

Y/n: YES! THANK YOU! HAHAHAHAHA!

Love God: Good, Now Please come back if you ever have any Issues, I will be right here in this donation box.

And soon after summer Vacation you shall find your true love, but little did you know, it was Far more complicated than that.