Resident Evil: Kisses! (Part 1)

You and Kusuri were running from your other girlfriends who Turned into Kiss Obsessed Zombies and you had Must find the Drugs to Fix them!

Y/n: There's gotta be A Way to stop those four in their Tracks right!?

Kusuri: This drug might do the trick! It's the "If this gets splashed on you Your skin will burn with Unimaginable Pain Drug"! Yep, yep!!

Y/n: DON'T USE THAT!! Keep in Mind that Our Goal is to get them back to Nor-

Just then the VP Ran into the Hallways.

VP: HOW DARE YOU RUN IN THE HALLWAAAY!! GUHEHE!! GET READY FOR MY WHIP OF LOVE!!

Y/n:

Kusuri: GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! MONSTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

She then splashed the drug all over her face!

VP: GHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

Kusuri: Ah, S-Sorry, Kusuri got so scared that she accidentally splashed it all over you!

Y/n: Vice Principal!

VP: MY MAKEUP FOUNDATIONS MELTIIING! AND IT TOOK ME THREE HOURS TO BUILD THIS UP THIS MUD WALL! AT THIS RATE PEOPLE WILL BE ABLE TO SEE WHAT I TRULY LOOK LIKE!!

Y/n: IT DIDN'T WORK ON HER AT ALL?

Kusuri: Kusuri's drugs can be blocked by some foundation.

Y/n: THAT'S THE PART THAT SHOCKED YOU!? EVERYONE KNOWS SIENCE DOSEN'T WORK ON MONSTERS NOW LETS GO!

The girls kept up pace as Nano was giving orders!

Nano: Kiss. Kiss. Kiss!! Kiss!! Kiss!!

Karane/Hakari: KISS!!

Y/n: A Pincer Attack would be Most efficient is what I think she said! Since the four are chasing us because they want to kiss me that Means I'm actually the only being chased right?

Shizuka: OH NO! THEY'RE LIKE STAR WARS ZOMBIES! THEY CAN STRATEGIZE, COMMUNICATE, AND LEARN!

Y/n: No Calm down! We'll split up here too Senpai! Let's both head Towards the chem Lab!

Kusuri: I got it, Yep, yep!!

Shizuka: "Kiss. Kiss"

Y/n: (Thoughts) I Knew it! Now only Shizuka-Chan is chasing after me. Shizuka-Chan isn't as Fast as the other three so that's how it works even though their limiters have been removed it's still based on their original Physical Ability. Also... Like Star Wars Zombies. Huh, Strange. In that Case, I should be able to escape their pincer move before they can cut me off!

Shizuka: "Kiss"

She then fell face first to the ground.

Y/n: SHIZUKA-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!! Aaah, Your Foreheads all read! Don't worry the Infirmary is right here lets go together.

Shizuka: Kiss.

Y/n: The Nurse is away!? LIK I CARE THIS IS AN EMERGENCY! EVERY SECOND COUNTS! MAKE WAY!

You then Put her on A Bed as you Treated her.

Y/n: I've already Applied A Wet compress chilled to your forehead, And Chanted "Pain, Pain, Go Away" spell. You'll be Okay Now.

Shizuka "Kiss."

She then suddenly pinned you down to the bed!

Y/n: I FORGOT WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A RESIDENT EVIL SITUATION RIGHT NOW!! HOW COULD THAT HAVE SLIPPED MY MIND!? S-Shizuka-Chan?

She then Began pressing her Lips against you as her Tongue asked for entrance and you allowed it as her Tongue entered your Mouth and she explored every part of your Mouth, as positioned herself on top of you, and it was amazing.

Y/n: NO! I HAVE TO GET YOU BACK TO NORMAL SHIZUKA-CHAN!

You then Put her on A Coat Hanger and Ran off!

Y/n: Sorry Shizuka-chan I'll try and get you back to Normal Until then wait right there!

Shizuka: "Kiss. Kiss."

You then ran into Hakari and Karane!

Karane: KISS!!

Y/n: CRAP!!

Hakari: Kiss, kiss, Kiss!! Kiss kiss!!

Karane: Kiss, kiss, kiss!!

Karane then Began spinning Hakari around and she then Launched her at you!

Hakari: KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!!

Y/n: OH COME ON! THIS ISN'T THE UNIVERSAL CHOUJIN TAG TOURNAMENT!

They both then Managed to Pin you down!

Y/n: Hakari! Karane!

They both then Began Kissing you as soon you were in A Daze once again you broke out of, and you got them to kiss each other!

Y/n: I Knew it! Despite being Zombies, they are the same! That means they still remember we did that 3-way kiss!

Hakari: Kiss, kiss!!

Karane: Kiss, kiss, kiss!!

They both then Began to make out with each other!

Y/n: That's right they drank was the "You help but kiss the person you Love drugs" and Hakari and Karane are fellow lovers who are so close that they fight every day. They are in Love! That is so sweet!.............................. Man this got sexy Fast... WAIT, THIS ISN'T THE TIME TO BE IN AWE! NOWS MY CHANCE TO GET TO THE CHEM LAB!

You then Opened the door Only to see Nano there!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Why is Nano in the chem Lab? Oh crap, Oh Crap, Oh Crap!!! Time to make A Break for i-!

She then Looked outside since she heard you but you weren't there and she was sad.

You were in the Locker hiding.

Y/n: (Thoughts) This is Bad. This Rate it's only A Matter of time before she finds me. There's still Hope! We did split up after! If Kusuri-senpai can use this chance to get into the chem Lab then0

???: Hm?

You then looked down to see Kusuri.

Kusuri: MGYAAAA! I COULD BREATHE! YEP YEP!

Y/n: (Thoughts) KUSURI-SENPAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!?