Resident Evil: Kisses! (Part 2)

The thing had Continued to go downhill as pretty much Hakari, Karane, Shizuka, and Nano had continued to be affected by the "Kiss the One You Love" Drug and Unfortunately Nano was defending the Chem room keeping you guys from helping them, as they recognized Kusuri as A Person who could stop this.

You were now stuck in A Locker with the Drug Dealer Girl.

Y/n: (Whisper) Kusuri-Senpai!? W-What are you doing here!?

Kusuri: (Whisper) Kusuri's Hiding here because Nano saw her going into the Lab and started chasing her, Yep, yep! And because of that, she's Looking around the Lab for Kusuri, so now Kusuri has no chance of getting the Lab, Yep, yep!

Y/n: (Whisper) But why!? I should be the only one they're going after since I'm the Kissing Target.

Kusuri: (Whisper) They May have realized that Kusuri's an Ally whose helping you, so...

You then Looked outside to see Nano Looking through every Nook and Cranny for you guys.

Kusuri: (Whisper) How about this! Y/n you go out and Make A Run for it so We can get Nano away from here and while you two are gone Kusuri will head straight for the lab. How does that sound?

Y/n: (Whisper) Just Bursting out of here after going through all the effort to Hide from here would make that Plan way too Obvious, Betting on my running abilities would mean that there was never the need to stop and hide in the first Place and since she knows she's faster than me, she'll know for sure that I rushed out with the Intention of Being Caught. Having her realize that what I'm doing is just A Feint to get Nano away from here is the same as "My Ally is Hiding right over here".

You kept on trying to think of A Plan to save you all, but Kusuri began crying.

Kusuri: (Crying) So things ended up Like this again in the end...

Y/n: Huh?

Kusuri: (Crying) It's always Like this for Kusuri, yep yep...! She's always so caught up in her Beloved frugs that she causes trouble for the people around her... This is the reason why the other members of the Chem club told her they were quitting but... If it were anyone else, it would be fine with Kusuri but... But... If you were to start hating Kusuri, if this causes you trouble... she'll absolutely hate herself for this... Which is why Kusuri... KUSURI WILL STOP MAKING DRUGS!!!

Y/n: Senpa-

Kusuri: She's really sorry, Y/n! Oh Right! Everything will be fine Because Kusuri had This resident Evil situation figured out already, Kusuri always carry this around Just in case! A Single dose of the Neutralization drug. Yep, yep!

Y/n: Hey we can give that to Nano and-

She then drank it.

Y/n: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?!?!?!!?!?

You then slapped it away from her!

Kusuri: W-W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

Y/n: THAT'S MY LINE! WEREN'T WE SUPPOSED TO MAKE NANO DRINK THAT!

Kusuri: Ah, That woulda done the trick too!! WE HAD OTHER OPTIONS!?

She then Began to transform into her Normal form.

Kusuri: Kusuri thought that she should be able to go inside to Chem labs without any fuss as the 18-year-old Kusuri since Nano dosen't know anything about her. What's wrong Y/n? You're face is all Red, Yep?

Y/n: W-Well that's because, You're Body's touching me!

Her Huge Boobs were pressing up against your chest as you were freaking out.