Two Soulmates!?

It was now the first day of Highschool as you were now walking through the Halls smiling.

Y/n: Yeah, It's here at last! We won't make the readers wait another Line, so sense of Reality ain't worth A Damn!

Just then you ran into some People as you all fell down.

Y/n: Oh, I am so sorry!

Just then saw it was two girls.

Hakari Hanzono

Karane Inda

Hakari: No, I should be the one Apologizing here.

Karane: That Hurt! Watch where you're going will Ya!?

Just then all three of you felt A Shock run down your Bodies as you were shocked!

Y/n: Huh, W-What was that Just Now...? (Thoughts) It was Like A Shock ran down my entire Body... Could it be-!? These two are what that God Foretold! My Soulmates!

You were all staring at each other so you got nervous.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Quit Staring already! They don't know I'm their Soulmate! I'll rouse suspicion! (Out of thoughts) A-Are you two, Okay?

You offered your Hand to Karane making her Blush but then Hakari then began Holding her Leg, acting all flirty and Innocent.

Hakari: Owie, I'm sorry but it seems Like I hurt my Leg... Could you carry me all of the way to the Nurses Office?

You were now in A Panic!

Y/n: O-Of course I'm really Sorry! D-Does it hurt A Lot!?

Hakari: Oh No, It's nothing Mu-

Y/n: I'M SORRY!! 

Karane: Really!?

Hakari: Huh!?

Y/n: (Thoughts) God damn it I am Just the worst! I seriously Just met my Soulmate, and I broke her Leg!

Hakai: (Thoughts) He cares about someone so Much After he breaks their Leg and dosen't even know them. What A Kind soul he is!!

You then Began Helping her up as Karane was shocked and trying to form words and she then bursted up in speech!