Love Mission: Impossible! (Part 1)

You were all Getting prepared to save Hakari but first you had to make A Stop to Math's House for Some help since he's the guy to ask.

Y/n: Psst, Buddy! Psst, Buddy! Hey! Buddy! Hello!

Karane: Seriously!? Now How in Heck is He gonna try and-?

Math:

Y/n: Hakari is in trouble! We need Gear!

Math: I'll be down in A Minute.

He then Let you all in as he then revealed A Room full of weapons.

Shizuka: "A True nights Armory!"

Karane: Wait, I thought you would have real weapons or somethin?

Math: No, I ain't getting in trouble for that but I have everything else. What do you need? Pick Your Poison.

Y/n: We need stuff to get Back Hakari and skip town forever.

Math: A Wise Choice. Now this is A Brazilians Favorite Choice, but here We have A Metal Bat. Titanium. Perfect for breaking knees.

Y/n: Perfect.

Math: Now for the Little Lady, I have this for her.

He then Pulled out A Dinosaur Grabbing Stick.

Math: It should help her get A Reach on her enemies.

Shizuka "Thank you arms dealer."

Math: Now for the Mad Scientist, this one is A Favorite for the Kid back in the 50's I got this Realistic Toy gun. So Dangerous it could blow your face off. it was Actually considered safe back then.

Kusuri: Oh! Kusuri Thinks this is Nice! Yep, yep!

Math: And For the Tsundere I got this. A Sock full of nickels. Illegal in Most countries but so easily made. Perfect for bashing Heads. The Favorite of Little kids.

Karane: Ya sure know your weapons.

Math: And For a Stealthy Person Like yourself Nano, I have this. A Nef Gun,

Nano: That is Insignificant. It does not-

Math: With Needles stuck at the ends of the Bullets. And If you want you can dip it in some HIV Blood, I stored up from some Blood Bank rejections for damage over time.

Nano: That would be Most efficient.

Karane: ARE YA CRAZY!? WE'RE NOT TRYIN TO KILL PEOPLE!

Math: Okay. You're all Set. I'll see you all on the outside.

Later at the Hanazono Mansion...

Kusuri: Cool!! They have A Fountian in their Graden, Yep, yep!!

Karane: So this is the Garden of A Wealthy family!

Nano: Using the loud fountian to drown out the Noise we make as we infiltrate the premises is quite logical.

Y/n: Okay guys they've got security guards Patrolling the Mansion so be on your Toes!

Shizuka "Leave it to us Brother"

Y/n: Lets go get Y/n Together!! Y/n's Family: Mission Start!!

You all then snuck in and you all snuck in and you all walked up to Hakari's Window.