The All-Important Fan Service Swimsuit Chapter! (Part 2)

Hakari and Nano stood in front of the Three guys whom we only know as Sasuke, Tan, and Wimpy Beard and they were cornered as they were trying to get you Help but they had been stopped from Saving you by these Fools!

Nano: Very Well, in that case, I will hang out with all of you.

Hakari: Huh!? Eiai-san!?

Nano: You go find A Male Staff Member and Immediately Help Y/n L/n. That would be the most efficient course of Action.

Hakari: E-Even so why are you taking this all upon yourself? And you even Looked out for me earlier when that guy tried to grab my arm...

Nano: If anything happened to You It would make Y/n L/n Sad, and I would hate that. That's all there is to it.

Hakari: What!? You Know that Y/n-Kun would feel the Same if Anything were to Happen to you!!

Nano: I've only Just started to date Him Unlike yourself. Theoretically speaking Y/n L/n would be sadder if anything were to Happen to you. If you understand, then hurry up and go.

Wimpy Beard: Quit the Chit Chat Already!!

Tan: Take Your Pick! Come with us Willfully or by Force!

Nano: Like I Said I will-

Hakari: NEITHER OF US ARE SPENDING ANY TIME WITH YOU GUYS!

Nano: Hanazono Hakari, what are you-?

Hakari: IT'S TRUE THAT YOU HAVEN'T BEEN DATING HIM FOR LONG. YOU STILL DON'T KNOW A THING ABOUT Y/N-KUN!

Wimpy beard: YOU'VE GOT SOME NERVE! GUESS YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO COME WITH US BY FORCE THEN!

Y/n: HEY!!!

Wimpy bread/Tan/Sasuke: Huh?

Y/n: LEAVE MY GIRLFRIENDS ALONE YOU SONS OF BITCHES!! THESE ARE MY GIRLFRIENDS!!

Wimpy beard: Girlfriends!? Don't get in our way here! That girl crushed my friends' eyes earlier!

Y/n: Pathetic.

Wimpy bread: What did you Just say?

Y/n: I SAID PATHETIC!! I GOT HEADBUTTED, BEATEN UP, SHIT KICKED IN, BUT I DEALT WITH IT BECUASE I LOVE THESE GIRLS! THEY'RE MY WORLD!

Wimpy Beard: Enough of this! Which one is your Girlfriend?

Y/n: THEY'RE BOTH MY GIRLFRIENDS!!

Wimpy Beard: WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING!?

Y/n: They're both my girlfriends!

Wimpy beard: Now You're Just Messing with us! In that Case Kiss both of them right now! If They're both of your girlfriends, then why would Kiss you right? Now quit Messing around and-!

Just then Nano and Hakari Kissed you shocking everyone!

Y/n: H-Huh Hah...?

Nano: Satisfied?

Hakari: Both of us are genuinely Y/n-Kun's Girlfriends!!

Tan: THESE GUYS ARE INSANE!

Sasuke: D-DAMN! BRATS THESE DAYS REALLY GOT SOME CRAZY VIEWS ON LOVE!!

Y/n: