Hakari and Karane!

It was now After school as you were walking home now dealing with the confessions of two beautiful and equally amazing girls, who both want your Love.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Aww, Geeez, I've done it Now! To think the day where I'd have to deal with the hassle of two girls confessing to me would come! Me! The Guy with 100 Consecutive rejections! What A wonderful problem this has turned Intooooo!

You were now in your room having A Mental Breakdown.

Y/n: (Thoughts) I-I REALLY CAN'T DECIDE!!! And the Love I can have with either of them... My despite to go out with either of them is so maxed out right now that there's no way for me to Choose!! I-Is this this what Having a Soulmate means? What am I even supposed to do here!? 

You had then decided to Visit the Love God again!

Love God: That is how it is. Seeing as how they're your soulmates they're all your "Ultimate Love Partner". When it's the best vs the best you can compare all, you want but it'd be futile. It is Just Impossible to choose.

Y/n: I Figured as Much...! Then what about the People who share the same fate as me? Those who've met Multiple soulmates at the same time-

Love God: Yeah, about that...

Y/n:

Love God: The Truth is... Originally each Human should only have one Soul Mate. But it Just so Happened that when you were born A Very Important Matter came up at the same time and because of that the God of Love made A Huge Mistake and added two extra digits to your Soulmate Count.

Y/n:

... What was the Matter that came up!?

Love God: Well they were Playing Castle in the Sky on the Kinyo Road show...

Y/n: SHOULD YOU REALLY BE WATCHING TV WHILE YOU'RE WORKING!? YOU'RE A GOD!!!

Love God: Don't get me wrong, hear me out! It was my first time watching it!! And it was right at the part where they were Debating on whether or not to chant "Balse"-

Y/n: Aah, I see. If it was your first time seeing the Balse scene then that's Understa- AS IF MORON!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME LIIIIFE!? DAMNIT ALL! WHY COULDN'T HAVE I JUST MET ONE OF THEM!? THEN I COULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY AND WOULDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH ALL OF THIS!

Love God: To add to that well... I don't know how I should break this to you...

Y/n: THERES MORE!?

Love God: The Truth is... For those who have met their Soulmate if they cannot fall in love with each other and be Happy, they'll die from Various unfortunate events shortly afterwards. I've said this before but for those with A Soulmate, that alone makes them exceptionally fortunate, however because of this their entire life's worth of Fortune is Used up on that one thing, and if they let that good Luck get away Naturally the only thing left would be bad Luck.

Y/n: If that means if I only go out with one of them...

Love God: Yeah, the other one would die.

Y/n: