Chem-Senpai!

You were walking by the Chemistry Lab as you then spotted A Beautiful, Busty, Upperclassman and you felt that shock again course through your Body!

Y/n: (Thoughts) This shock I Just felt. It's another Soulma-!

Just then you were being dragged past that spot by Karane who was dragging you against the ground Now.

Karane: Let's go Hurry up Y/n!

Hakari: Today is the day we'll eat the "Love Forevermore pancakes"! It's Limited to Lovers and the first five groups!!

Shizuka: "It was Necessary to conquer four countries, as there are four members in the Four devas"

Nano: With Y/n Having to eat for peoples shares Blending them all Together and drinking it would be Most efficient.

Karane: COME ON THIS AIN'T EVEN WORTH AN INSTAGRAM POST!

You then walked into the Chemistry Lab where you were ready to meet your Soulmate.

Y/n: (Thoughts) I wonder if the Soulmate I saw in the Chem Lab Yesterday will be here.

You then walked in to see A Little girl.

Y/n: Um... Excuse me?

???: Hmm? Welcome to the Chem Lab! Wait, Hmm!?

Y/n: I-I'm Y/n L/n and You are?

Kusuri: Y/n Huh!? Good to see you! Names Yakuzen Kasuri and She's part of the Chemistry Lab! Yeppers!

Kusuri Yakuzen

Y/n: (Thoughts) YEPPERS!? You don't hear Yeppers every day. Yeppers? Yeppers? Yepp- Huh?

You then Began imagining Nano saying it.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Wow. That's so Cute.

Kusuri: Anyway, here's some Tea Yeppers!

Y/n: Oh, you don't need to do that! I'm Just here to-

Kusuri: You're in Luck Kasuri Just finished developing An Interesting Drug, Yeppers!

Y/n: Um, I'm not here for A Lesson-

Kusuri: Lets prepare it right now. Hold on Just A Second Yeppers!

Y/n: Umm...

Kusuri: AH, AND NO LOOKY!! WAIT OVER THERE! YEPPERS!

Y/n: (Thoughts) F-Forget it. She's not Listening to me at all. Look at what she wants to show for me, but I've got A Bit of a Problem here. I Might not even realize what's so Great about what she wants to show me if it's even something pretty Specialized.

Kusuri: Ta-Daaaa!! It's A Human Magnetization Drug! That could blow the Nobel Prize out of the water!

Y/n: What is that!? It Looks like something out of Doraemon!