Yoshimoto-San!

You were now at the School Library Along with Hakari and Karane as you were accompanying both of them there.

Y/n: Got some Business at the Library?

Hakari: I was thinking of checking out some Books on Cooking. You really enjoyed the Tama-Koyaki I made the other day, so I'd like to try making all sorts of food for you Y/n-Kun.

Karane: A-Ain't that A Coincidence! I was thinking of Looking up some dishes recently too! I-I AIN'T MEANT FOR YA!! I Didn't say anything.

Y/n: Need any Help with A Book search?

Hakari: It's fine You Just need to Look forward to what I'll be Making~

Karane then Grabbed a Cookbook and began reading it.

Karane: What's this? Dishes that'll grab your lovers heart recipe collection...

Hakari: Hey, Karane-San Let me take A Look a well!

Karane: QUIT PULLING ON IT! I FOUND IT FIRST!!

Hakari: It's fine Just let me see.

Karane: Don't get cheeky with me!

Y/n: Come on you two get Along. You Guys have already Kissed each other After all.

They were now Both bright pink and steaming remembering that.

Karane: TH-TH-THAT'S ONLY BECUASE YOU SAID...!!!

Hakari: TH-THAT WE DIDN'T HAVE ANY OTHER CHOICE!

Y/n: I'm Kidding. Geez, I can't read A room very well you know.

You then walked off to find any new Books when you had found A New Love Novel. You then ended up reaching for it the same time A Small Woman did.

 You then ended up reaching for it the same time A Small Woman did

Shizuka Yoshimoto

Suddenly you both felt A Shock run through Both of your Bodies, as you knew what that meant.

Y/n: (Thoughts) T-This shock That I felt... It's the same as the one I had when I met Hakari and Karane... That means she's... MY SOULMATE!!?

Shizuka: Ah... Ah... Um...

She then Motioned for A Book and you Understood.

Y/n: Ah, Please go ahead.

She then took the Book and Began quickly flipping through Pages until she found something and showed it to you Pointing to you.

Y/n: (Thoughts) She wants me to read this Line? (Out of thought) Lets see... "I be the One who governs this Land" (Thoughts) HM!?

She was Blushing and smiling as you were confused until you saw the armband she had.

Y/n: You mean You're Part of the student Library Staff?

She then flipped to another Page.

Y/n: "It is as you say" (Thoughts) WHAT'S UP WITH THIS! Could this be because we're not supposed to talk in the library.