A Mother's Love!

You and Hakari continued to Fall but thankfully you both fell into The Fountain below and were completely safe!

Thank God!

Nano: Y/N!!

Kusuri: HAKARI!!

They all Jumped in the water to rescue the booth of you but they all completely forgot that Shizuka can't swim and were forced to bring her back to dry Land.

Kusuri: What do you think You were doing?

Shizuka: .........

You then Began to Hug Hakari tightly.

Hahari: HAKARI!!

Kusuri: Y/N!!

Hahari then fell to her knees.

Hahari: Thank Goodness...

Karane then ended up Bitch Slapping Hahari across the face!

Karane: YOU IDIOT!!!

They both then began to cry as you held both of them in your arms.

Kusuri: Karane Just made Hakari cry! She hit her without-

Shizuka then shut her up.

Hahari then fell to her knees.

Hahari: You do realize... What would've happened if you didn't land in that fountain

Y/n: I said it before didn't I? I'll make her happy even if it costs me my Life.

Hahari: I see

She then remembered when you asked her to accept the love between you and Hakari and when you declared you Loved her so Much.

Hahari: Please Take good care of Hakari.. Hit me...

Y/n/Hakari: Huh?

Hahari: BEAT ME UP! KICK MY SHIT IN! DESTROY ME! I DON'T DESERVE TO STAND HERE! I FORCED MY CHILD TO TRY AND END HER LIFE! WHAT KIND OF MOTHER AM I!? I DON'T LOVE HER LIKE I SHOULD HAVE!

She then grabbed your arm and put your hand against her cheek.

Hahari: JUST KNOCK SOME TEETH OUT!  MAKE MY EYES BLEED! I DESERVE IT! I AM A MONSTER! I JUST WANTED TO MAKE HER HAPPY BUT I ALMOST KILLED HER!

Instead, you Began Petting her head.

Hahari: Huh?

Y/n: No. I Choose to Forgive.

Hahari: Why?

Y/n: We both choose to forgive because Forgiveness is the Greatest weapon any Human can Choose. I Promise I'll bring Happiness to Hakari and You as well!

Hahari: Huh?

Y/n: It's to Just Hakari! I'd like to make you Happy as well Hahari-San! I want to walk down this Path with you, And Continue the Happy life that you once Dreamed about Hahari-San!

Hahari: Y-You're Kidding that's... does this Mean That's your answer to my confess before? Yes, Thank you, I Look forward to it!

Hakari: M-M-M-M-MOTHER!!!? YOU CONFESSED TO Y/N-KUN!!!!? WHEN DID YOU!?

Hahari: I did it because... Because, because, because... Y/N-CHAN!!

She then Began Grabbed onto you and Began Hugging your head into her Massive Bosom!

Hahari: IS JUST SUCH A CUTIE PIE!!!

Y/n: MMMPPPPPGH! H-Hahari-San?

Hahari: Whaat is it, Y/n-Chan~?

Karane: H-His girlfriends Mom...

Hakari: My own Mother...

Kusuri: A Widow...

Shizuka: Chaos.

Nano: Oyako-Don.

Hahari: That's right it's already quite late all of you feel free to stay my place for the night!

Y/n: Um, Hahari?

Haharhi: Yes?

Y/n: Do you Happen to know A Song Named? Binks No Sake?

Hahari: Yes?

Y/n: I... I have an Idea.

You were all Now in the Mansion as Hahari was Playing on the Piano and you were on the Violin and you were all Playing A Song with Hahari singing the Lyrics and everyone else Joining along!